0(s) Bug

It is in the Shout box. The *0*(s).... In the second picture, I said "What? Y THIS A BUG". It is aboce what Larva said about me to make a post and that could help him. Sorry if these pictures are small.

Edited by Dao

Still some bugs with the change of web host. Sometimes the forum loads badly and gives some strange output.

IE runs Javascript differently than Mozzila and Chrome. If I remember right, IE starts with index 1 to get its childnodes out of the xml files while the other browsers start at 0. But I don't understand why the change of webhost causes that problem.

Capture.png

the "0" thing is still happening, and i use IE and google (the icon in the middle is firefox) and the "0" are still there with all 3

also u have to stop hating on IE my IE runs fatser than google or fire so shhh. the reason i have all 3 is so when someone says "something is better on google/firefox i can show them wrong"

Capture.png

the "0" thing is still happening, and i use IE and google (the icon in the middle is firefox) and the "0" are still there with all 3

also u have to stop hating on IE my IE runs fatser than google or fire so shhh. the reason i have all 3 is so when someone says "something is better on google/firefox i can show them wrong"

What is "asu!"?