Larva

Happy Hour  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to HH

• No More Happy Hour ever
    • Happy Hour Random Times & Major Events
    • Happy Hour Once each month
    • Happy Hour Major events only

well for that case i just turn on the drop x3 instance of HH.. since the cool thing of HH is that is atumatic and it rans only for 3 hours.

If we want one compleate day with drop x3 is better to use just the drops config.

I say this for the time zones .... but then put the drops x2 and rename the event a happy day... and would remain the event one day every 2 weeks

Hombre yo estoy con esta opcion, random y a dias concretos en los major event (no el evento completo con happy hours), pero no esta esta opcion en el voto :P

tienes razon deja la edito.

Hmmm la nueva opcion me gusto mas, en ocaciones al azar y en major events esta mejor asi :D

Cheating is what ruining the econemy... HH is an incentive for the player to come back to play or play longer. Taking out an event will just make this server lean more and more towards the boring. HH is one of the reasons I kept staying to play when I first started playing on this server.

If this server stops having regular events or running new quests, whats the point of playing on ULTIMA insted of playing on ****HACK?

P.S. Everybody acts like no one should have good gear... so once they get the gear, they say they should make it harder for everyone else.

P.P.S. Just make the RR 1/64 for white like someone said before me. RR seems to be the item no one want ppl to have.

• Like 3

yo pienso que el drop del RR quedo muy alto 314 veces matar a falz es como un poco exagerado por un iten al menos dƩjenlo al triple como en 1/98 o algo asƭ pero como lo dejaron quedo muy alto seria muy difƭcil sacarlo aun teniendo id Whitill

Cheating is what ruining the econemy... HH is an incentive for the player to come back to play or play longer. Taking out an event will just make this server lean more and more towards the boring. HH is one of the reasons I kept staying to play when I first started playing on this server.

If this server stops having regular events or running new quests, whats the point of playing on ULTIMA insted of playing on ****HACK?

P.S. Everybody acts like no one should have good gear... so once they get the gear, they say they should make it harder for everyone else.

P.P.S. Just make the RR 1/64 for white like someone said before me. RR seems to be the item no one want ppl to have.

You are 100% correct on this.

• Like 3

rr right now is probably the most common good shield running around thanks to hh, i think larva did right in making it a hard drop to set the economy back to how it should be... also someone doesnt need 9 rr sitting in their bank really

• Like 1

rr right now is probably the most common good shield running around thanks to hh, i think larva did right in making it a hard drop to set the economy back to how it should be... also someone doesnt need 9 rr sitting in their bank really

+rep for sexy image.

• Like 1

Lowering the droprate makes sense to restore the economy a bit. With this then, I assume the drop will be set back to 1/64 for Whitill once the economy has actually settled, with or without random HH once in a while. This makes sense unless HH comes back on regularly. Unless Larva's goal is to make RR difficult to Obtain.

I do believe that HH should be sporadic in the least. It does give us some little glimmer of hope everytime we log in. It's like the lottery. You know you probably won't win, but it doesn't stop alot of people from trying.

Just my 2 cents though. I don't really care which way this goes. I just like playing the game.

+rep for sexy image.

We get rep for that!? XD

Edited by Zeph

• 6 months later...