Larva

Happy Hour  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to HH

• No More Happy Hour ever
    • Happy Hour Random Times & Major Events
    • Happy Hour Once each month
    • Happy Hour Major events only

Ok many users have been wondering what happened to happy hours. Well here we will discuss the fate of HH.

Ok first of all we 'll have a poll that lets users vote for the future of this feature (happy hours).

Ultima server needs to cut off the redundancy of happy hours(HH). HH along with other factors, has brought the economy of the game to a really bad level. It's true that there are other causes affecting the economy (like donations, but they are needed). HH affects this more directly, because we dont receive donations every week. On the other hand HH has been going on two times a week during probably more than a year. Therefore we needed to come up with something to compromise. I know most of the users likes HH and that's understandable, so we will vote for the feature of HH. This being said, we come up with following options ( and users will vote for them) .

• 1.-No more HH ever (self explanatory)

• 2.-HH will occur at random times & Major Events (random time = no previous warning, no announcement, it might take up to 2 months for HH to show up.)

• 3.- HH will be turned on once a month (not on weekends) (for example : third Wednesday of each month))

• 4.-HH will just be used to support major events. (seasonal events like the anniversary of the server, December, Halloween, BUT NO MINI EVENT.)

-------

Español

Ok muchos usuarios se han estado preguntado que ha sucedido con Happy Hours (HH). Vamos a llegar a un acuerdo en que sucederá con HH.

Bueno primero que nada pondremos a votación el futuro de HH. Ultima server necesita cortar el uso

continuo de HH. Los hechos son que HH y otros factores más, han desbalanceado la economía de Ultima. Un factor más a esto pudiera ser las donaciones. Pero las donaciones son algo que necesitamos para sobrevivir. Y las donaciones no afectan tanto como HH. Por ejemplo HH ocurría 2 veces a la semana durante ya más de un año. Y las donaciones no recibimos 2 a la semana. Así que por este motivo hemos llegado con unas opciones a discutir. pondremos aqui las siguientes opciones por las cuales podrán votar y pueden sentirse libres de dar su opinión ya sea en inglés o español.

Aqui todos contamos.

• 1.-HH llega su fin para siempre.

• 2.-HH ocurrirá en momentos aleatorios & Eventos Mayores. (esto no se anunciará, no habrá notificación previa, solo se efectuará en un momento aleatorio, y puede llegar a tomar hasta 2 meses para que se presente)

• 3.- HH será usado una sola vez al mes. (tercer miércoles de cada mes)

• 4.-HH solo será usado para dar soporte a eventos mayores. (aniversario,navidad,halloween, NO MINI EVENTOS).

Edited by Protoss
  • Like 1

ok vamos muy parejo en todas las opciones.

veremos que sucede al final.

y dejaremos que ustedes decidan el futuro de esto.

well i do have a thought but im thinking there is a set amount for donation and once its reached for that month you will accept no more donations to help stop the economy from going down its just a thought i know it will be shoot down but im just saying

well i do have a thought but im thinking there is a set amount for donation and once its reached for that month you will accept no more donations to help stop the economy from going down its just a thought i know it will be shoot down but im just saying

That'd work if donations came in consistently throughout the year at about the same rate. Sadly it isn't the case.

While one could argue that donations could be collected at 30% above the cost of the month to make up for the slower months, this still wouldn't necessarily prevent the server from coming under hard times.

I liked HH, so i dont want it to just disappear, but I dont want it just once a month either, I never have time during the week to get on and hunt, and when I do, HH isn't on.

I think if we had it only during events, it would ruin them. Therefor, I believe the best choice is to let them come on at random.

Yo ando en acuerdo con los primeros que postearon.

Deberian guardar las HH solo para los dias festivos importantes y aumentar el rare de los rappys festivos

bueno esa es mi opinion

Saludes

Mimi <3

Pst: Larva devuelveme mi color rosadito en el foro o iorare Dx

Edited by Mimi

I personally like a schedule. So i voted for the once a month hh. But i still think it should be atleast twice a month cause i got school and other odd jobs to attend and i may miss one. id hate to wait a whole month for another. Im sure others have crappy schedules like me and would agree lol. And think we were having it 3 and 4 times a week at one point so dropping it to twice a month aint so bad would it? My other vote woulda went to only in events cause nothing makes an event more complete than hh. And as far as donations go well i have no prob with donations ive donated for the 1st time ever 2 times in the past week. But im not going over board and coppin' 3 pgfs... And some dudes be rich as phuck on here and get most of there inventory from donations thats what i got problems with really.

Edited by Pin

I will continue to donate but just for myself or a very close friend if I wish to give someone a present but that's just about it. I will no longer donate to add hit or for items. Sorry for the inconvenience but I think this will help restore the economy of the server for the rest of the users.

I will continue to donate but just for myself or a very close friend if I wish to give someone a present but that's just about it. I will no longer donate to add hit or for items. Sorry for the inconvenience but I think this will help restore the economy of the server for the rest of the users.

LOL .. See guys ..>.> this is now a problem for the server .. Bun basicly is the highes donator of all time =\.

well Bun in some how the whole community thank you for all the support you have give us. thanks.