About no HH

I personally think its for the better tbh i mean lets face it a lot of us just waited to hunt when HH came on and nothing else the rest of the time other then level and lobby whore. Well i think this will change a lot

1. People wont get as bored and have nothing to do cause they will be busy hunting items they want ALL THE TIME NOW

2. Larva might bring back 3x drop events back yay! (no more rare monster event there were to much xD sorry)

3. Trades and items will be more value for everyone

So hopefully this will open some of your eyes to more game play and not leaving the server cause of no HH if you leave the server cause of this well your stupid plan and simple this is a game for hunting and leveling and a bit of lobby whoring/ trolling at times so lets start doing it more :D! GO ULTIMA!!

• Like 3

SOOOO TRUEEEE, agreee to everything in this post, amen shade, i was only waiting to hunt RR on HH but i would hunt it other times when people wanted, it'd be good to hunt things with real drop rates :P (again to those older players) sounds like more interesting things can be done with no HH then waiting to play only on HH, if you did that.. i agree with Shade there also.

I personally think its for the better tbh i mean lets face it a lot of us just waited to hunt when HH came on and nothing else the rest of the time other then level and lobby whore. Well i think this will change a lot

1. People wont get as bored and have nothing to do cause they will be busy hunting items they want ALL THE TIME NOW

2. Larva might bring back 3x drop events back yay! (no more rare monster event there were to much xD sorry)

3. Trades and items will be more value for everyone

So hopefully this will open some of your eyes to more game play and not leaving the server cause of no HH if you leave the server cause of this well your stupid plan and simple this is a game for hunting and leveling and a bit of lobby whoring/ trolling at times so lets start doing it more :D! GO ULTIMA!!

For all this reason i decided to put down HappyHours for indefinite time. so HURRRRRRAA.

i know most users wont like this (the lazy ones) but lets face it. It is something that it needed to be done. so enjoy a pace full community XD.. happy hours might come back in some random moments.

so dont lost hope XD lol

• Like 1

Maybe the decision was to brusk.

We could've taken down HH from 2 times a week to 1 time. Or even just let it pop up randomly so it's fair for players all around the world. I'm aware that some crazy rare items are very hard to hunt, even with HH (like SJS, Glide divine, Guld Milla, ... ) But still, hunting for rare items is just what PSO is all about. Sure you can quit if it bothers you too much, but know that HH wasn't always there, most of the 'old generation' had to hunt with real droprates and had fun too ;)

That's all folks.

wow, this is a brutal decision (of course it comes from someone "who must have a full 10 banks

I would prefer that you do not remove the HH, but to activate it at any time, and not at a specific time, is better and good surprise for all player and more fun

just my opinion

wow, this is a brutal decision (of course it comes from someone "who must have a full 10 banks

I would prefer that you do not remove the HH, but to activate it at any time, and not at a specific time, is better and good surprise for all player and more fun

just my opinion

This.

I agree completely. Something like HH could only exist if the ultima community was more than 3 times the size it is now. Doesn't take long for a fairly small community to get all the best gear

I agree that HH should only for huge amount of people like 150 but 60 it killed the price of many item like RR I have seen it be sold for 10 pds 10!!!! I remember when it was sold for like waaaaaaay more HH is what did that I think no HH will bring back those prices hopefully

I'm suprised no one blames the c-mode bug that flooded the server with S-Rank weapons. ;) Before Christmas, S-Ranks were worth a LOT more than they are now, and relatively few people had them. This sudden surge of S-Ranks has drastically altered people's inventories, and significantly lowered PD counts for people adding attributes to the new weapons.

Happy hour or not, I still like having lots of unique events. That's what keeps this server interesting for me. As long as we continue to have events, I'm content for now.

I'm suprised no one blames the c-mode bug that flooded the server with S-Rank weapons. ;) Before Christmas, S-Ranks were worth a LOT more than they are now, and relatively few people had them. This sudden surge of S-Ranks has drastically altered people's inventories, and significantly lowered PD counts for people adding attributes to the new weapons.

Happy hour or not, I still like having lots of unique events. That's what keeps this server interesting for me. As long as we continue to have events, I'm content for now.

well we just knew about this bug last week.. >.> no know toll us before.. and we still need to test if the bug is still there (we already did a change in cmode) . we neesd someone to confirm this.

well so far we did 5 areas and no problem larva so its looking good so far ^^ just need a team to complete the rest xD it will get done soon hopefully

Well i for one do like hh, I've been here for a year and 3 months and since ive joined hh has been here. These quick rash decisions to change things have also been a downside to Ultima... This has happened alot with different situations. There is no good voting situation that goes on in Ultima. There's no votes or way to see how the majority will respond. I think there should be a voting system when there is a major change in debate. It shouldn't just be rammed up the communities butt based off of a few peoples decision.

But for the record i will admit that the value has decreased. But this can be attraited to massive hackings, and people who got it like that who donate alot. Thats how you got people who have all the equips of a pro player but only have been here a few months. No hard work is required just donate and boom!! your a so-called pro...(items dont make you pro) Its just insulting to hard workers. Reason being is because a dedicated person can use 100 days of his life in a year to pso hunting. A donator uses a few minutes... It hurts and they cant get that time back its gone.

So happy hours created a sufficient balance to the rare ownership on this server. And the only reason why pros say no hh is because they have so much already. So its easy for them to say no hh is because they dont need hh anymore now that they had there fill on rares they want to make it hard for the nubs coming in to get where they are. And you pros know if it wasnt for hh you wouldnt have what you have (lie and boast if you want).

I maybe pro and have pro equips. But even with hh i never got but so much stuff anyways. And i used to play from sun up to sundown. It was through hard work that i got where i am. Even with hh i didnt get a pgf, dcore, or wedding ever. So u cant blame it all on hh. Personally i think hh is part to blame for a few items being in abundance. But thats because the drops where easy to begin with.

With that said i think we should reduce hh to once a week and keep it on schedule!!! For Christ sakes!! what the hell. Whats wrong with having happy hours at the appointed time? I remember getting on at hh and Gms would say no happy hours we did it at some random time yesterday. Im like wtf this happened like all the Phuckin time!!! If its for 4 o clock eastern time then it should be at 4!!!! Just sayin have some order in this bish... But yeaa reduce to 1 time a week and both sides will get a fare share of the decision i think.

Edited by Pin
  • Like 1