Giving away items? **must read**

I've gotten so much stuff that the game has gotten boring, I will Be GIVING ALL OF MY ITEMS AWAY! But the dark flow is promised to FIRE.

I have other stuff like,

RR

PS

ADAPTS

DARK METEOR

KROE's sweater

Excalibur 40hit and 35dark

AND alot more.

Comment if you would like to be apart of this,

On another note, i want to say thanks to the people who've been really nice to me ( and put up with me )

Im sorry but my addictive personality has went from video games to skateboarding again, but i will say another reason is because i can't download the game on my new computer, so when you see me on imma give some items away

Possible times of me being on 12:00 game time Monday, Tuesday.

I don't know if your aloud to Give away accounts, but if you are i will be giving those away too, thanks to everyone, Good luck and Have fun :)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry to see you go:( you were like the person i traded with.. but i would love to be apart of this xD since you have a lot of the best weapons in the game lol

and have fun skateboarding!

LOL

then you must have a lot of characters?

i think is better have a rest but not leaving the game, theres a lot of good players leaving and the server is going to be sad T.T

LOL

then you must have a lot of characters?

i think is better have a rest but not leaving the game, theres a lot of good players leaving and the server is going to be sad T.T

Ya i noticed a lot of people taking a break...

Yeah Insanity is an old player like me lol he has been around for a good bit

Personally I am not going to ask for anything since giving the items is entirely up you man. I hope whatever you do you have fun man :onion-head11:

give me everything now rawr rawr rawr greedy :3 na idc it is a shame to see people leave for dumb reasons there is always something to do lol its just you have to find it but i guess people lost there playing spirit and became lame it happens have fun

At least he isn't leaving cause HH is gone i know like 3 people who left cause of that...

That's a childish thing to leave over, I for one am happy about it. I never had the time to go on during HH, so this evens the playing field in my opinion.

Also, i'm not calling dibs on it, but I really need a DM >.> My inventory is severely lacking...

I would love to get in on the action.

Can you PM me? I would love... well all of it! (Greedy McGreederson) After all those RTs we did in December >.<