How often to Happy hours come around ?

JetTheRanger

Bad news guys, we won't have HH in a while. The command has been disabled to restore the economy a bit.

oh nice :o not like i ever got a lame in 690 dorphons durring HH anyway xD

LAME D'ARGENT I WILL GET YOU SOMEDAYYYYYY

Terry, lets hunt you one soon then. A few hunts everytime we get on together?

Bad news guys, we won't have HH in a while. The command has been disabled to restore the economy a bit.

Is there any sort of ETA on on when "the economy" can handle another happy hour? IMO the largest culprit in the massive price changes for items on this server was the sudden flooding of s-ranks from c-mode. I swear everyone has an s-rank needle now. I blame this more than happy hour.

Dont interpret this as a complaint. ;) If there is a problem, I'm curious to know what the plan is to fix it.

lol well honestly you also have to look at this Cmode comes with pso so its not like they added out of no where they just made it playable and in shithack everyone almost has like 10 s ranks so alteast its not that bad lol yet...

arrest LOL, i thought spread needle had that special

Yes, i agree about the whole economy thing, too many people have good stuff. And red ring has lost a lot of its value. I remember back when i paid 70 pd, 200 pc, and vivienne 40 hit for my first red ring. Now people are saying there only worth 80 pd, that is outrageous.

I did read it. I'll also add that there are so many s-rank needles that literally I played with someone who made an S-Rank ARREST needle. xD I never thought I'd see the day.

Jokes on you, S Rank Arrest Needle works much better than a normal Spread Needle. I was constantly paralyzing Dorphon in less than a combo with it, I had a 40% hit Ano Rifle and it took much longer to work for me.