Twin Kamui Bug

I was trying to get the Twim Kamui. I got the items to trade from my team member Jorlak. This item was for him. When he gave me the items the "Book of Katana 3" turned into another item. Here is a screen shot of what he gave me.

212fgwy.jpg

Here is my Guild Card

25k0rdf.jpg

He says he didn't post this because he was lazy?

No I didnt have picture of the third book because I gave it to him then in middle of quest i told him to take screens and by then it was too late I don't know why this crap happens to me chuck XD im so tired of these bugs i traded my eleanor mag for the items to make book 3 I gave to him because androids cant make twin kamui i just want my book and my twin kamuis Im also just happy thebug didnt take book 2 that was freakin hard to make and yes I made him take screens cause im lazy lol

First off, next person to double or triple post is getting a warn status. Just use the edit button that is what it is for.

The other thing is since you don't have a pic we are going to have to wait for larva to approve anything. Make sure you take pics of your items not wait for your friends to do it.

The bugs could be related to bank issues, or the room being bugged is the most likely.

Edited by Veriemas

The twin Kamuis are gone too? Oivey... -_-' sorry about the double post Veriemas this bank bug or whatever has been driving me crazy Ive lost many items because of it this is like the 3rd or 4th time I've posted on here I dont know if its just my character an overload of items or data but its really annoying because I trade like crazy just to get these items just to constantly lose them to this same bug. Im curious are you guys working on a patch to fix this yet? And under my name it says warning status im guessing thats a bad thing I didn't know about double post I don't usually read forum rules in all honesty.

That is ok, I know your new and sorry for being a bit blunt.

Well this is a list of bugs that we have...its not completely up to date but it is accurate (we do not have unsealing bugs anymore). http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/5355-read-this-first-frequent-bugs/

The warn status for you is good right now since your entire bar is clear. The fuller the bar, the more warn status they have pretty much. I normally warn people if they are doing something wrong, but I will do something if you ignore me xD

Anyways I hope the info on the bugs can help you out :o

Ok thanks Veriamas for the bug list that can help me avoid losing anymore stuff :)

if ya can keep me updated on my recovered items statuses

2 Kamui blades 0 stats and percents

and Book 3 is all that disappeared or transformed ill check back time to time on this post thanks again Vireamas