NO S-Rank?

-=Critical=-

Hi i'm here to report a weird bug for the C-mode prizes.

I went through challenge mode and when i got to the end to choose my S-Rank weapon the only thing that appeared was a "Yellow Ring". When i chose that this Error came up

"Attempting to receive a disallowed item. Your GC# has been logged for the administrator.Attempting to receive a disallowed item. Your GC# has been logged for the administrator."

Then I lost connection to the game. This error ocuired 2 times in a row.

Edited by -=Critical=-

you probably took too long to finish the challenge mode

I know you've made the challenge mode this morning (stage 5) and you were alone, I do not think you can succeed alone, and you win a yellow ring

you have a picture with your time ?

Edited by Vazerty

Larva didn't put the yellow ring on the allow list so you didn't get it I guess. This is a easily fixed problem though if Larva see's this.

Also, you didn't finish Challenge mode fast enough to get a S rank, that's why it didn't pop up.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi i'm here to report a weird bug for the C-mode prizes.

I went through challenge mode and when i got to the end to choose my S-Rank weapon the only thing that appeared was a "Yellow Ring". When i chose that this Error came up

"Attempting to receive a disallowed item. Your GC# has been logged for the administrator.Attempting to receive a disallowed item. Your GC# has been logged for the administrator."

Then I lost connection to the game. This error ocuired 2 times in a row.

I got the same thing on a acc, and i did finish in time but no picture meant to take one put pressed enter... it said i got "Rank S" below the time.

sorry for the inconvenience. lest fix this.

first please send me a pm with your guildcard so i can look up the message, then i will add the item to your account.

and then i will add the item to the allowed list XD

thanks.

and sorry that took me so long to reply this.

• 6 months later...