Leaving...

shion255

wow... I seriously didnt expect you to leave T_T

well i didn't espect this either.

it seams your angry clown if i can help in anything let me know. mean time have a good one and hope to see you around some day. i really liked the way you made your posts here in the community.

indeed hope to see you again.

o.O wtf? you too leaving why u.u we gona miss you alot men you are a good player and well uhm i think its a cya later i dont like to say goodbye well Good luck in what you gona do from now on n.n(yea my english still sucks but i think you can understand it =D)

can i have ur stuff xD

me too XD

wow

je viens juste de voir ton post ....

triste nouvelle.... encore un frenchi en moins .... putain c'est pas cool, mais il y a t'il une raison à ce départ si brutal ?

En tout cas, j’espère que tu reviendras mon ami

Salutation à mon pro fonewm préféré

snapback.pngDizzak420, on 27 January 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

can i have ur stuff xD

snapback.pngXylene, on 27 January 2012 - 07:56 AM, said:

Me three (I failed ant multiquote... Thinking If I Quoted chuk, I would of got the multiquotes he quoted too. Failled though)

Edited by Dao

Well out of all of you , i think that me and remilia have taken the biggest hits. well.. mainly me, BUT I HAVE A REASON! he has supported me all throughout my entire 'career' on this game, the weapons, the levels, the items were all thanks to him, for that i thank him, and hope he'll come back soon, that or (not to overdramatise anything) be writing an exact same post with consideably less replies, btw don't take this as a plea for him to come back, lets just say, he was a good friend... and leave it at that, bye Cloooowwwwwwwnnnnnn (:3)

• 5 months later...