Tekking Instructions

NOFEAR

I posted in Spanish section but I wanted to do it in here in English section too. Since Im playing here in Ultima server Im seeing many wrong tekked weapons in the trade forum, so here some info.

Any weapon that has percents can have their percents increased by +10%. If the tekker doesnt increase the percents by 10% then keep trying. This is crucial with hit % weapons.

To tekk correctly: (We will use an example (A cross scar with 0/15/20/5) untekked.) Untekked is the phrase used for a weapon still in the unknown state.

By showing it to the tekker, these initial %'s may change. They can go up (as far as 10% higher), which would result in a 0/25/30/15 Cross Scar, and they can also go down by upto 10% (0/5/10/-5).

If a weapon has 0/0/0/0 untekked, it is likely that this will not change after the tekking.

Please, learn to tekk properly- it's lowering your item's potential value by a large amount.

Hopefully that helps some people out...

• Like 2

The special on non rare weapons can also be tekked one tier up or down.

Example : devil mechgun can become demon mechgun after tekking a few times.

• Like 1

As a bonus, the %s of the item depend on the tekker. Like a certain tekker is good at tekking a certain type of %. Like for instance the skinny tekker guy is good for hit % (thats a lie, i have no idea what he's good at) and so on and so forth.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...