Got Disconnected and items turned into "?"

Hi, I was about to participate in an RT with HUnewearl, sen and Terry but first I went to collect some weapons and units so I can use in the quest. I normally leave a Black Hound Cuirass on my Racast but i un-equipped it so I can automatically sort my inventory but when I re-equipped it I got D/ced from the server and now my weapons and units are "????". I decided to drop the "????" items on the floor but Terry told me why am I putting my weapons on the floor. On my screen they were "????" orange boxes but on his apparently was my weapons. I re-logged hoping the bug may go away but it didn't, luckily Terry were able to pick them up so I was able to get em back.

These are the items I got back.

Spread Needle +40

L&K38 Combat +25

Snow Queen +18

Rainbow Baton +24

Rage De Feu +9

MILLE Marteux +12

Heaven Striker +20

Cannon Rouge +30

Items that are missing.

v101

x3 Centurion Ability's

RED Ring

ASTERON BELT +9 20% Native 65% Machine

Blue Puyo Mag 14 168 18 0 (Pilla, Estlla and Golla)

Black Hound Cuirass

I am not quite sure of the time this happened but it was between 11:00pm to 12:00am GMT 0:00 London. I logged in this morning to check my inventory but now I only have one "????" item. Even my Di/Trimates and Moon Atomizers are gone... I only have one image of what my inventory is currently like at the momennt.

Character Slot: 4

GC: 42090443

Edited by xceptional80

ok i know you didn't know but you should not remove the buged items "???" from your inventory , and not for bugless term but for

help us to debug this issue.

now the problem is , if we give you rollback you will have two time the unbuged items :

Spread Needle +40

L&K38 Combat +25

Snow Queen +18

Rainbow Baton +24

Rage De Feu +9

MILLE Marteux +12

Heaven Striker +20

Cannon Rouge +30

so we cant give you rollback now. but what we could do is to a gm give you the items you lost.