Event suggestion, Please read Mods! PLEEEAAASSE!

Cobalt12

I have an idea for an event (obviously) and basically what it is, is a design your own weapons competition, basically, the objective is: to skin your own weapon of your choice (in the guidelines that are going to be stated later) and submit it to somewhere (thats up to you) and whoever wins gets to choose guidlines for their very own event with their weapon featured as a rare drop for any boss they choose!

Guide lines:

You cannot use the following weapons : J-Sword, Psycho wand, PGF required weapons and any S-Rank Weapons.

Abilities and stats: Your weapons cannot have the abilities: No Ablsolutley Broken Jellen and Zalure (limit lv.10) and it cannot increase any stats over 900, and staffs cannot increase Tech damage over 50% or SD/Resta range over 2X.

Your Weapon:

Your weapon must have: A UNIQUE name, it must have specified stats and (abilities within the guidelines) and MUST have a DIFFERENT look to the original weapon you based it off

Template

describe it like this:

NAME: Example mechguns

STATS: ATP + 550

ATA + 690

ABILITIES: Can cause instant death

DESCRIPTION: this is an example for the people to use!

And that is genrally it, Mods (especially Larva!) please look at this and see what you think of it, and feel free to change anything you want (AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T DESTROY THE ORIGINAL CONCEPT OF CREATING YOUR OWN WEAPON!).

Enjoy!

Cobalt (you'll find me around as Reshiram or Seraphim as well!)

P.S. Please can someone repost this as a spanish (etc.) translation for the other non-english speaking memebers!

550 atp for a mechguns? insane? 690 ata? did you ever play psobb? O.o but it is a nice plan. does people need make pic of the weapon that they want, work with paint etc. ( i got a plan for my weapon n_n)

you could awnser w/o looking alike an ass you know Ā¬Ā¬

soon you start crying for me deleting your posts, how ironic!

@Cobalt

HEY HEY HANG ON O_o 550ATP for mechguns is WAY toomuch o_o'' if we could lower it to 300...well is something to think

690ATA: OK thats impossible for the lulz xD because you would hit anything anytime anywhere even without hitsucess%percent's

its generally meant to be a concept as i am an amateur coder (noob coder almost). And to answer ChrisNL's question it has to be a whole new weapon concept for the mods to pick themselves and code seperately, how simple or complex the winning weapon is (is) completely upto what the mods pick as the winning concept.

Edited by Cobalt12

ah thats good skinning a wepp isnt as difficult as making a whole new wepp and if there isnt going to be a real contest or something il happy to see everyones creations if they r making any [: