Quit game and all items disapeared!

Kaiza

FINAL EDIT

Hi I was transferring some items from one account to another, I quit from my main account to log into my new account and all my items dissapeared. I dont have a screenshot and most of the things I lost were worthless. The problem is, I lost some valuable items too.

I understand that I need a rollback for all the items I lost so I edited the list with the 4 items I really need back. I will raise a new mag and hunt the President Gift Parasol.

Adept

Glide Divine

Luminous Field 4 slot (Kajex's so it's important I get back)

Demonic Fork

It happened literally 5 minutes ago, (01:27 - GMT timezone).

I don't want a rollback, to be honest.

Amrit

Edited by Kaiza

i have one question, is it possible to even ATTEMPT that? just use the bank from one account to xfer over to the other bank to another? cause im sure that would be really hard to make happen.

I have proof of the items, mio gave me the glide after I lost my last one in a similar incident, I had 2 adepts, one from die for my soul eater, one from mio after a massive limiter bug. The demonic fork was a gift from Kajex, and Raimundo traded me both the parasol and umbrella.

edit: Just so we're clear, I only lost 1 adept.

Edited by Kaiza

What do you mean transfer from one account to the other? COmmon bank? Somone hold items for you? How did it occur more specifically, and they do need screenshots of the items

What do you mean transfer from one account to the other? COmmon bank? Somone hold items for you? How did it occur more specifically, and they do need screenshots of the items

Well I made a new account (for more char slots). To be honest it's not really relevant because the characters inventory was wiped when I quit to swap to another character. (KaizerinX)

No need to get snappy now gheesh. I understand your frustration (Still waiting on a rollback from the 29 of december), but the most specific details is the best for them to fix problems on the server.

I know Kaisa sucks at screenshots... Because of this, I am very thorough at taking screenshots for him before giving/loaning items to him. The adept, fork, and glide all were technically "loans" since my main force is glitched at the moment (although i let him keep them after letting me have our first PGF). Here are screenshots of all of them on my force from before I loaned them out.

kaisaglide.jpg

kaisafork.jpg

kaisaadept.jpg

And just in case his red ring is at risk from this bug, I grabbed this screenshot when playing with him today:

kaisaredring.jpg

Edited by kajex

Ok, don't play on the character. A rollback will do.

Can you post specific info again?

Like GC#, exact time of the bug and character slot, ...

The rollback might take a while though, I cannot do it.

That picture is a old one from the last topic. If I remember correctly they just ended up deleting it :o

I dont need a rollback because the bug is from my FOnewearl, it couldn't be rolled back, so I deleted. I also lost my mag which was annoying, stats 15/0/170/15. I bought it off link for 10 pds.