Idea for getting PGF

Rui Cardoso

Although it can be an idea/opinion i wanted to post it...

Parasetic “Gene” Flow Event (PGF Event)

Drop Rate: 1/84

Boss: Dark Flow - Episode 2 – Ultimate

2 ways for getting this item:

1 - Normal way, which means beat the boss dark flow and be lucky to get the item ;)

2 - When completed successfully 150 RT’s and didn’t appear the PGF, a GM gives the item as present as a reward for the missed tries of getting it (so the time spent for trying to getting PGF is not in vain, and remember that doing 150 RT’s is an annoying “mission” and takes some time to do)

In case of getting PGF before doing 150 RT’s, the RT’s count will reset (I don’t know if the GM’s can put a successful RT count as for sealed weapons. Anyway, I am counting with it :D ).

Example: I have done my 100th mission and got the PGF. For getting another one, i can be lucky and find another one quickly or else I have to do another 150 RT’s successfully to get another one.

For the people who read this topic (GM's and players, of course) tell me your opinion

• Like 1

its olga flow, not dark flow lol.....and you will not get a pgf for doing a crap load runs and having bad luck.

oh yea and the event is over so now the drop rate is 0.

Yeah, the point of the event was to let players have a chance at the drop. It was really based on luck. I got mine the first time i decided to Solo Olga, which was like my 40th run if you added them all up. Pure luck. Well, Happy Hours was on too xD If everyone got a PGF for running it a bunch of times, EVERYONE would get one.

I understand your frustration, I haven't found any this event either even though I tried quite hard.

You can still try to trade one off, or wait for next year ;)

But we cannot go and give them out after X numbers of runs.

Luck is just part of the game.

Sorry to hear you couldn't get a PGF, welcome to PSO.

If you can't handle disappointment then this isn't the game for you. I am kiiiiiiiiiiiinda tired of your two weeks of complaining to be honest

Chris, like i said, it was just an idea, so i accept your answer with no problems.

Dizzak420, my bad, i wanted to say olga flow. About the pgf, that is your opinion, i have mine, so these are just opinions. And my idea was for next year, not now, i know that PGF Event is over so the drop for it is 0 obviously.

Necrolust, i did solo many times, hunted for 5 entire HH and nothing. You were lucky, i was not. It depends on luck, i know. And a bunch of times is 20, 30, 40, not 150. Anyway, there are just opinions.

Chuk, if my idea can't be approved, that's ok. Like i said, that was just an idea. About the luck question, you are right, i couldn't get PGF, but maybe i can get next time, so i will be waiting.

Sylarjr, you got nothing this year, but if you got 4 last year, you should be grateful. I never found one, that's why i got this idea, just that. And i know, it is a matter of luck.

Sheldama, in this game i have got a lot of disappointments, and i still play because i like this game very much, and i know that luck and disappointments are part of this game, so this game is for me yes. And if you are tired of my complaints, what can i say? Don't read my complaints, avoid reading it. You are free to complaint like me and i am free to talking... When i talk about anything is for clarify doubts or just for talk in order to unwind the head you know... If you don't like it i can't do anything about it...

kairi, i don't think that can work but we can wait then XD

feio, in my opinion the dark meteor was too expensive for you, and the time and patience i need for getting all that for DM is until next PGF Event :)

Thanks for your answers and suggestions, kairi and feio ;)