Just a suggestion on the L&K38

i say just leave it the way it is. Because if u change something every time one person says something it will start a problem. The majority so far says its ok to keep it the way it is. Besides the special on lk 38 sucks isnt that good enough disadvantage? I would agree that guld maybe could use a bit more atp. But guld has great special. If you change one thing itll start a domino effect of things that people will want changed.

and larva the lk is already slow to start shooting with a mech gun is faster to start shooting compared to an lk lol so lk would be trash if you did that so i think keep it the way it is. but the only thing i would change is raise atp for millie dual bird or guld any of those mech guns

and larva the lk is already slow to start shooting with a mech gun is faster to start shooting compared to an lk lol so lk would be trash if you did that so i think keep it the way it is. but the only thing i would change is raise atp for millie dual bird or guld any of those mech guns

Agreed

I have been saying that unlockin the combo on 38 was a bad idea for the last month but noone cared cause it helped them hunt PGFs faster (apparently). At this point I would be upset if the 38 got some sort of modification because I specifically did NOT hunt a rambling may because I already had an LK which was IMO better at what it does. If you nerf now at least give us a chance to hunt the May for like a week to compensate.

it's funny, but those who propose to lower the lk38 have already obtained a pgf

From the beginning that I'm here I still say that the combo of this weapon is a bad idea, now I did not get pgf (despite many run), so I hope I can still olga killed alone after any changes.

Think of those who have not obtained pgf ....

It is obvious that if I get a rare item, I would try to make it even more rare in proposing change to make the item harder to get ... it's a little easier and cruel for other player

I do not find that the power of lk38 was (before the event of Christmas) too powerful, I find that by against the weapon drops too easily during the event, which has tired players.

Why in this case does not increase the power of guld, yasmin9000, mm ....

Yasmin9000 the mech should be the most powerful in my opinion, to allow an advantage to RAnger)

You will make the game harder, it's a good thing, except for new players and those who have not obtained pgf ... (me lol)

Larva let them decide what is best, for me, do not change, some more players have paid their LK38, Some player have used many photon sphere for LK38, it would be very unfair to them

For me the error is to have a set drop rate too easy for the lk38

So if the pgf necessarily would have fallen so easily, everyone would be asked to reduce the power of the weapon (because everyone would use it all the time)

Otherwise later I could do as a topic "suggestion on the dark weapon, all people use dm and df ..." LOL

Edited by Vazerty

I was merely suggesting that they lower the atp on it just by a little. To prevent hucasts from mowing through bosses like nothing. And I agree; It would be unfair to do any more than that. Just a slight change won't hurt much. Other servers have done this to prevent the same problems.

And for the record, I don't have a PGF - I didn't even bother to hunt for one this year XD

I would say leave the l&k as it is right now.

they complain ranger mechguns are useless with it but, the only good thing of mm is the special that you can use already with a heaven striker, the guld milla is useless unless it has hit, and sometimes i would just use a trimate instead of gushing enemies...

the problem is that ppl relly too much on those 2 mechguns, ive had both with hit already and i always preffer or a charge vulcans or just s rank demon mechguns (the 2nd is that i already use) since is better to do a NSH attack with the demon mechguns and kill almost everything (except for delbiters since u have to freeze them first).

I have like 14 lk, and i barely use like 2, and just in Dark Falz thats it. theres no use for it too much if you know how to use other weapons properly

Edited by Die

The LK combo is fine, I just want an altirnative to it. Say, a Master Raven with combo. Also, if you do nerf the LK or remove its combo, make sure you add combo to Master Raven. XD

P.S. I got two LK 38, and I belive its Burning special is very usefull for doing damage to Falz when he is invincible.

P.P.S. If yall want to see an even more unbalanced weapon, look no further than the Dark Meteor... So, Rangers, stop crying about how Hunters do too much damage with LK 38.