Ultima Drop Tables [28/01/16]

chuk

really Tek ? u never hunt anything only pay dollars for items, please dont comment when u pay for items......

Then i'll comment as one of the very very very few people who actually hunts it, at 0/9700 kills during HH when it's rate is 1/7700 during HH. 1/200 would be completely and utterly insanely easy to get. I can kill 365 gi gue in 3 hours, and with a rate of 1/200 it would be completely and overly easy to the point that it wouldn't even be a noteworthy item.

DF and dying for some people goes hand to hand XD

I do agree with tek and that other guy. A reasonable drop rate would be sweet but if you make it too easy then it's pretty much worthless to hunt an easy "exclusive" weapon. I remeber back in gc day if it was easier to hunt SJS I would have quit years ago. The satisfaction you get after getting an impossible drop is liberating. Words lack the emotions you feel when you find it. I have hunted it on this server but they make ill gills so annoying that I must recruit to playing ranger for me to easily get through it with FS and demon weapons. If not for that it would be terrible. I say not 1/700ish but something else would be pretty cool. Decision is made already so there's no going back I guess. GG no Re larva ;D

probably its just an issue with the dar in my program that I might have overlooked because bosses get dar set to 100 in code instead of configuration files. but the drops should be a working as intended.

Edited by Soly

ok, pardon me for asking this, but what is DAR? and how does it affect the drop rates, this might sound like a silly question to some but the way i see people talking about it has me curious as to what it is :-/[/]

DAR stands for drop anything rate. Basically when you kill enemies sometimes they drop nothing. This happens more often with certain enemies (like ill gills), and never happens against bosses (bosses always drop something even if it's a blank saber). Our old drop charts used to not include DAR into the drop chance so it could be misleading, but you don't have to worry about that anymore.