Ultima Drop Tables [28/01/16]

chuk

yeah that is true

no it was definitely on very hard, i have another screenshot where i did /roominfo but it was from another run so i didnt post that. the amount of tech damage i do to the monsters is a dead giveaway though, i was razonding astarks for 490 on all the runs instead of rabarta, razonde only does like 200 odd some damage in ult where i have to use rabarta or grants instead.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

We need to double check stuff in episode 4 again. Del rappy never drops anything again. It was fixed before summer event. We can look into this more after December event ends. No one will likely care about most of these items until then.

I suppose the script should be run again to make the droptable 100% up to date. After the event probably.

• 3 weeks later...

A few things I've noticed since the drop table got updated last. I'm sure if we refresh the table, I'll find more.

• Whitill Del Lily Ultimate - Psycho wand used to be 1/1000 but is now 1/100000
  • All ids Sand Rappy Ultimate - Lieutenant mantle was 1/700 but is now 1/7247
  • All ids Sand Rappy V Hard - Glide divine should be a lot easier. I forget the old rate which includes DAR. Current drop rate is almost as bad as Handgun Guld.
  • Yellowboze dorphon eclair ultimate - Should be Kroe's Sweater around 1/100 drop rate, but is Cannon Rouge 1/4
  • All ids sand rappy normal - Rappy's Beak 1/7247 should be more like 1/10 or 1/37. I forget the old rate.

Also, now that there are no events, I think we need to have a discussion of permanent drops for Olga Flow in very hard and ultimate. Obviously this means getting approval from Larva. I would love to see Dress Plate, Antidark ring, Antilight Ring, Rianov SNR1-4, and several other unobtainable items in the drops.

Edited by kajex
  • Like 2

damn =O

• 2 weeks later...

A bit confused by these drop tables. What's with the asterisks? Why is DF Shield in Red Ring's place? Why is Green Ring a drop? Sorry, I'm new to this server and I'm just trying to figure out how things work here.

Because it's still the event version of the drops. Larva needs to rerun my script to generate the normal droptable again.

That's the test environment, but probably regular drops haven't changed since then so yeah, it works.