Bugs in Mine Offensive rewards

I tried to warn yall before mines offensive drops were jacked up since that stupid girasole incident. But noooo. no one wants to listen to the Ghost so i just shut up and stopped running mines offensive all together

I tried to warn yall before mines offensive drops were jacked up since that stupid girasole incident. But noooo. no one wants to listen to the Ghost so i just shut up and stopped running mines offensive all together

LOLOL well this bugs are caus of one general bug that is in the server right now imvolving the drop of baby mags and lots of

orage and blue boxes.

lol Necro, but what was that Girasole incident exactly?

For a long time, girasole dropped as a reward from the Mine Off. quest.

Larva didn't knew about this, but when some people started to brag about their findings, both quests were taken down, to change the rewards. Girasole was supposed to be an event only item so yeah... And apparently, the rewards are now broken :x

but yeah....if we could get some kewl items in a white or black box.....EPIC :onion86:

Those boxes seem an obsession of yours, there are skins who make rares appear in black or white boxes though ;)

Se kito solo girasole o todos los drops ? , se entiende q se kitara girasole por ser de evento y es obvio q al estar en la mision le kitaria valor pero los demas drops seria innecesario kitarlos ya q si bn es cierto master raven y last swan son meramente para dual bird no dejan de ser utiles por si solas ademas de ser en el unico lugar donde pueden ser obtenidas con hit xD ...

Salu2

Se kito solo girasole o todos los drops ? , se entiende q se kitara girasole por ser de evento y es obvio q al estar en la mision le kitaria valor pero los demas drops seria innecesario kitarlos ya q si bn es cierto master raven y last swan son meramente para dual bird no dejan de ser utiles por si solas ademas de ser en el unico lugar donde pueden ser obtenidas con hit xD ...

Salu2

solo se quito girasole, adept y last swan