Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

1 hour ago, Misombre said:

This topic now looks like a flood topic -_- anyway here is my overgreat mastersilly ideas :

G... giant buffed Rappy bosses ! Imagine... a special quest with "Goran Detonator sized" Rappies. They'd be overbuffed, they'd loot Centurion/Legs.

More generally, having some quests with buffed giant enemies (I heard it did exist somewhere, I've seen a giant Sinow screenshot...).

By example, I'd like to see a "Gryphon sized" overbuffed Canadin and fight it as a boss in a large area ^^ could put a Centurion/Body on it =P

Buffed monsters + new quests + new items = more challenge and fun

Now, I have no idea (yet) if it's doable (the giant monster thing), but if it was considered positively, I'd help finding out how to do it.

Not really possible.
So far there is nothing we can do to control the sizes of monsters and if its not at runtime (aka modifying the client, with the DLL to make the monster that way) it'd probably affect all monsters (of that type).

A sort of bounty system whereas one or several mobs are randomly selected/hand picked to receive a slight temporal rare drop rate or DAR boost. Perhaps every now and then you could have them drop items of your choosing and or novelty items. Thought it would be a cool way to bring people's attentions to farm for mobs they normally wouldn't , like Pan Arms or something.

1 hour ago, lildavid07 said:

Actually it is bro

Not without half the server leaving. Plus with the buffs in Ultimate, combo locking DWs would be pure stupidity.

1 hour ago, Moiy Sanchez said:

Lol ._. that's not even posible

They were originally combo locked with lower stats. Fool. > Moiy Sanchez . And Yes Larva can change the requiments for an armor.So

It was a joke anyways.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Centurion+ said:

A sort of bounty system whereas one or several mobs are randomly selected/hand picked to receive a slight temporal rare drop rate or DAR boost. Perhaps every now and then you could have them drop items of your choosing and or novelty items. Thought it would be a cool way to bring people's attentions to farm for mobs they normally wouldn't , like Pan Arms or something.

That's an interesting idea.... 
Maybe randomly rotated and active for X amount of time... I'll have to think about it.

11 minutes ago, Soly said:

That's an interesting idea.... 
Maybe randomly rotated and active for X amount of time... I'll have to think about it.

1 hour ago, Centurion+ said:

Yeah this got my attention too. probably we can program the server to do a roulette in auto picking the item and monster.

And also i think we should archive the current topic and start a new one. Almost 100 pages  xD no one will read all that lol

2 minutes ago, Larva said:

And also i think we should achive the current topic and start a new one. Almost 100 pages  xD no one will read all that lol

Nah, its fine as it is.... no one will read it archived either. :P 

What do you guys think about a timezone field on forum profile to help with setting up trades. (Just like where guildcard is, under each person's avatar).

6 hours ago, Lemon said:

What do you guys think about a timezone field on forum profile to help with setting up trades. (Just like where guildcard is, under each person's avatar).

It could be good, but I bet many people won't set it up.
I don't think it would help much, having a timezone there doesn't mean you'll be online at specific hours... people really should just talk it up, nothing better than that (in fact you'll have to talk with the other players either way).

It feels like the trade center could use some fixing up. People regularly use the Buy and Sell as well as the general Trade Center area for their trade lists and they use the general Trade Center for their buy and sell posts. imo, the trading forum would be better off doing something like removing the general forum entirely and having 3 subforums that are something like:

1. Trade Lists (including B> specific item, S/T> specific item. 1 active thread per user in this subforum)

2. Auctions (with the rules stickied at the top instead of hidden away in News & Announcements or wherever they are right now)

3. Unsealing, Mag farming, S-Rank farming

• Like 1

As a mag feeder, I think it would be great to have something like the chart at the bottom of this page: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=659

Although, it would be totally possible to just make a topic with all of that info. I am lazy, though >.>

Maybe if someone or a group of someones compiled all the info it would be easier to make some sort of giant table for this somewhere on the forum?

I dunno if it would even be easy XD

@Soly what do you think about this?

(I might start a topic with this stuff next Monday)

Edited by thelionorion

2 hours ago, thelionorion said:

As a mag feeder, I think it would be great to have something like the chart at the bottom of this page: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=659

Although, it would be totally possible to just make a topic with all of that info. I am lazy, though >.>

Maybe if someone or a group of someones compiled all the info it would be easier to make some sort of giant table for this somewhere on the forum?

I dunno if it would even be easy XD

@Soly what do you think about this?

(I might start a topic with this stuff next Monday)

Chart at the bottom... you mean the mag feed table?
So you mean this 

Jmppk5Mg.jpg