Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

If you do

#backtoTop:hover {
	color: #123456;
}

It will only affect this link in particular, not the other one. In order to "nullify", you just need to set the same color for hover and normal link. Now the issue is that your link color change depending on the theme. So you gotta use the same color as the link theme every time.

Edited by Misombre

15 minutes ago, Misombre said:

It will only affect this link in particular, not the other one. In order to "nullify", you just need to set the same color for hover and normal link. Now the issue is that your link color change depending on the theme. So you gotta use the same color as the link theme every time.

Yeha, your original suggestion said a... but I still need a way to dynamically set the color... (reason why I just want it to take the non hover color)

There is no way to do so dynamically, unless using js I guess.

If you run this, it will do the trick.

$(document).ready(function() {
	var css = 'a#backtoTop:hover { color: ' + $('a').css('color') + '; opacity:1; }';
	style = document.createElement('style');
	style.appendChild(document.createTextNode(css));
	document.body.appendChild(style);
});

Edited by Misombre
Set the opacity to 1 since it's what you're looking for

I don't want it static, I want that when you hover the opacity go to 1.0 (but keep the same color).
I have a problem tho:
- I don't have JS templates (no idea why)
- I don't want to edit the forum files (updates to the forum will overwrite that)
- I can't find the html template of the back to top (or I'd have edited that in the first place), I guess it all lives within the plugin itself.

Oh well.. falling back to grey is not that bad (a lighter color in the dark themes)

1 hour ago, Night said:

is it possible to get a killcount for unsealed items in the character viewer? D:

Does it not say for unsealed items? Because it tells me how many kills I have on my Adepts...so that's kind of silly lol

1 minute ago, Auli'i said:

Does it not say for unsealed items? Because it tells me how many kills I have on my Adepts...so that's kind of silly lol

i just checked my sjs in the bank and it say nothing :c

Just now, Night said:

i just checked my sjs in the bank and it say nothing :c

That's weird! Soly will probably have more to say about than I do haha

Yes that's a bit strange, I have that in my inventory :

icpm4n.jpg 

But in the bank there is no such thing on the Proof of Sword Saint.
So either it only works for inventory, either only for Adept ^^ or something like that !

It doesn't matter where the item is, it should show for any item that has the 3d attribute above 0x8000 (which is where the killcount starts). So it will show even if the item doesn't have killcount but a corrupted stat.

I'll limit it to the 4 items that have killcount rather than relying on its data. @Night if you dont have any kills on that sjs, go kill something to fix it's counter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Soly said:

It doesn't matter where the item is, it should show for any item that has the 3d attribute above 0x8000 (which is where the killcount starts). So it will show even if the item doesn't have killcount but a corrupted stat.

I'll limit it to the 4 items that have killcount rather than relying on its data. @Night if you dont have any kills on that sjs, go kill something to fix it's counter.

ill check today D: so usealed items without a kill wont show up the killcount? :3