Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

45 minutes ago, Soly said:

I can probably add another case with "/vol all n" ... I dont want to have a number in the first argument because Im sure people who use the command will often forget about the bgm/sfx part.

Good point, I like this solution better.

Add more of a selection for lobby themes/music. I know there's plenty of them(31 if I remember correctly) but a good half of those are troll lobbies or just boring sega-made lobbies. I know I can just replace a good lot of these, but it'd be nice to be able to have a wide variety to choose from without having to go loop oggs myself and replacing them all. I know it's possible to have a menu at the counter to choose various lobby oggs, because a certain server that shall not be named has it. If not a menu, then have a localized ogg command that players can choose when they enter the lobby. I know there's the lobby command, but there's only like 4-5 'custom' oggs I actually like, and another two lobbies I have replaced with my own oggs.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but, is it possible to add an healing ring in the first room of the second part of Roct? 

1 hour ago, BK-201 said:

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but, is it possible to add an healing ring in the first room of the second part of Roct? 

Haha, Sylph asked for that too xP That'd be up to Larva, If you want the version I gave him for personal use, just PM me.

49 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Haha, Sylph asked for that too xP That'd be up to Larva, If you want the version I gave him for personal use, just PM me.

Sadly for some reason my connection doesn't let me set up a personal server, thank you anyways!
I would like it cause, it feels like something that should have been in that quest from the start for how the quest is made

20 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

Add more of a selection for lobby themes/music. I know there's plenty of them(31 if I remember correctly) but a good half of those are troll lobbies or just boring sega-made lobbies. I know I can just replace a good lot of these, but it'd be nice to be able to have a wide variety to choose from without having to go loop oggs myself and replacing them all. I know it's possible to have a menu at the counter to choose various lobby oggs, because a certain server that shall not be named has it. If not a menu, then have a localized ogg command that players can choose when they enter the lobby. I know there's the lobby command, but there's only like 4-5 'custom' oggs I actually like, and another two lobbies I have replaced with my own oggs.

That implies that we go make those OGGs.... which... we have done but you don't like them cuz they are troll or something... in the current ship there won't be such a thing, in my new ship there might be... but then we have to go through the process of getting oggs that you like.

3 hours ago, BK-201 said:

Idk either... is not my quest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yanvbraz said:

I would like to see a "Send to Bank" function. That would be awesome when you are carrying items and you can't go back to bank. Like, you access your inventory, and when you select an item, you can see (Use/Drop/Equip/Send to Bank etc.). If you use this option it makes your item go to Character Bank. It is boring to have to go to bank just for depositing items when you are a in a rush :P

Sadly not possible.

There is a "send to team member" option that I could probably use like... have a dummy team member which will be tha bank... and when you send to it, it will instead try to send to your bank but, this would probably mean that every team will have a dummy bank entry which is totally weird... and that send to team member doesnt even work yet anyway.... just a thought.

29 minutes ago, Soly said:

Doubt it, I could probably add time stamps to the chat itself but i think that would clutter it a lot.

Cool! I'll look into it too, see if I can get it working.

Timestamp-Proof_zpsj8yawlzm.png

This is what I mean.  The string of 'a's is the max length of input allowed, so It looks like there should be plenty of room, even if it's just HH:MM.

Is it possible to decrease the MST required on Clio ?

900 MST to reach only for a zalure range boost, that's huge for a Ramarl xD

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Is it possible to decrease the MST required on Clio ?

900 MST to reach only for a zalure range boost, that's huge for a Ramarl xD

No, ramarl has plenty of extra materials and can reach that even with no units needed. We did unlock clio for hunewearl now though.

Too bad I've already maxed DFP so I had only 20 extra mats for MST with a 1 centurion/ability plan. Using a centurion/mind I'm 3 points from 900 MST ><

Didn't know about hunewearl though. Easier to equip on her then.

• Like 1