Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

1 hour ago, yanvbraz said:

What about abbreviated forms of the most used commands?

/l instead of /lobby

/s instead of /setpass

/k instead of /killcount

/b instead of /bank

/m insted of /matcount

Atleast for the most usual commands... I think both can coexist.

Too easy to mistype and mess up. especially since / is next to shift.  I think the full thing is important not only for confirmation but also as a form of self documentation.  /l could be a whole slew of things.  /lobby is a little less vague.

2 hours ago, yanvbraz said:

/l instead of /lobby

/s instead of /setpass

/k instead of /killcount

/b instead of /bank

/m insted of /matcount

If you get tired of typing these out all the time, it is possible to set them as chat shortcuts. I have shift+f1 as /lobby myself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yanvbraz said:

/l instead of /lobby

/s instead of /setpass

/k instead of /killcount

/b instead of /bank

/m insted of /matcount

I'm not sure, I mean, sure it will work but is not like you have to write a lot to use the commands.
If I were to do it, I don't know if I would like /lobby since you could leave the quest by mistake.

Ahah such a coincidence Larva updated the DT system when I wanted to suggest something that would look like this

9637hWl.png

Good job anyway ;)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, r-78 said:

Ahah such a coincidence Larva updated the DT system when I wanted to suggest something that would look like this

Good job anyway ;)

We had been thinking about this system since LONG ago, is quite some work to deal with all those PMs.
But yeah, since its related to the donation app, we were kinda tied to what developer of said app could do.

It has a nice forum integration now tho, so we got that for us :)

• Like 1

I heard it causes some bugs with the timer, that's why it has not been enabled. I guess it should not be an issue to implement that though for quest without timers (perhaps it is even already possible =O I don't know).

That said, people can automatically join any government quests, even if it's already started.

22 minutes ago, Misombre said:

I heard it causes some bugs with the timer, that's why it has not been enabled. I guess it should not be an issue to implement that though for quest without timers (perhaps it is even already possible =O I don't know).

That said, people can automatically join any government quests, even if it's already started.

Yeah atleast on TTF, if your an original party member the clock works, but if you join after the start it will say like 59:59:59.

It actually is not allowed rather than "is not implemented?" ... Normal quests can bug out because they dont sync data when a player joins among other stuff.
This probably wont happen... If it were to happen, I would not look at any error/crash report that includes "joined a room mid quest"

2 minutes ago, Soly said:

It actually is not allowed rather than "is not implemented?" ... Normal quests can bug out because they dont sync data when a player joins among other stuff.
This probably wont happen... If it were to happen, I would not look at any error/crash report that includes "joined a room mid quest"

Well that answers it, ty :)

On 8/16/2016 at 2:12 PM, Midori said:

Since Individual is superior to Shared for multiple reasons, why not make it the default drop style? Most players, especially newer ones, have no idea there is a better drop style available, and even if they stumble across a party using Individual, they don't know how it works or how to switch to it.

If for some strange reason, you want to keep the inferior drop style as default, we should at least try to figure out a way to help educate the players who lack the information. What about mentioning the drop styles on the front page of the site, plus add a question about it in the FAQ.

The question for the FAQ could be something like "Why are there two drop styles? How do they differ and how do I switch between them?".

Yeah I been invented to add more context to the main website. I'll add this information. In to main site and also the FAQs

About the join the quest in progress, I enabled that back in the day when I use to play. And indeed it really f*ck up thing lol.

Edited by Cyane
>:3

I went to c mode for the first time on Ultima and I noticed how broken the drops were. Could it be  possible to retrieve the drops data from offline Gamecube or xbox and apply them?

Edited by Depassage