Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

12 minutes ago, rioshima said:

I've another outside the box idea, so tell me what you guys would think of it.

Monster, modded skins, basically instead of a NPC you could be a booma or Rag rappy, this idea was inspired by PSO episode 3's Card game concepts in how monsters could use Techs and Weapons, but retain their basic animations.

only 5 skin/mod requests, fantasy mostly lol.

1) Booma

2) Grass assassin

3) Delsaber

4) Sinow gold

5) Hildebear

Yeah as Cake said, not possible.
You can swap some models yourself and see if it works.

1 minute ago, yanvbraz said:

The only problem is that the character's name color only changes if you reload blocks.

Reload blocks before going afk :P (I can probably work around this anyway)

35 minutes ago, Soly said:

I don't think I can put a flag, but maybe I could change the character's name color.

You could make use of the /arrow command.

• Like 1

Between the AFK mail message feature, party names/descriptions and the new /afk server command, we would have all of the tools we could need to let others know that we are AFK.

Unless someone idles for a long time and never sets themselves AFK at all, that is. Should the /afk feature be automatically turned on if someone idles for a certain period of time?

As for turning off the /afk feature, in addition to typing /afk again, maybe it should automatically turn off if you chat, join a party or change blocks. This would help prevent the chance of people using it when they aren't actually AFK.

Edited by Lemon
Nevermind I actually thought about it.

@Soly I use it e_e but probably not for good reasons though ^^

If you're going to be AFK, you can just quit the game and come back later.

Or we could vote on a lobby where people can goes when AFK, like lobby 6 (out of nowhere).

What would be nice, would be the ability to change a room name when we're still in the room.

Something like : /setroomname

So that if your room purpose change, you don't have to quit and recreate (selling > running mine > doing TTF). Or if you AFK you can just indicate it in the name of your room.

Would it be possible to make a stat that can tell you your TP HP regeneration rate per x seconds? Idea like from Mobas and MMOs where Hp5 per 5 seconds or HPSs(health per second) is stated by a number with decimals. Formar  with a TP restore would be for ex  TPS: 2.5 per 5 seconds.                      Ex 2: hucast HP's: 7.5 per 5 seconds, gradually increasing as your level and scaling advances, along with equipped units.

4 hours ago, Misombre said:

@Soly I use it e_e but probably not for good reasons though ^^
If you're going to be AFK, you can just quit the game and come back later.
Or we could vote on a lobby where people can goes when AFK, like lobby 6 (out of nowhere).

What would be nice, would be the ability to change a room name when we're still in the room.
Something like : /setroomname
So that if your room purpose change, you don't have to quit and recreate (selling > running mine > doing TTF). Or if you AFK you can just indicate it in the name of your room.

I like that better... If I already coded a room description, then I guess a room name should be there too.

4 hours ago, rioshima said:

Would it be possible to make a stat that can tell you your TP HP regeneration rate per x seconds? Idea like from Mobas and MMOs where Hp5 per 5 seconds or HPSs(health per second) is stated by a number with decimals. Formar  with a TP restore would be for ex  TPS: 2.5 per 5 seconds.                      Ex 2: hucast HP's: 7.5 per 5 seconds, gradually increasing as your level and scaling advances, along with equipped units.

What do you mean a stat?
Probably that's too difficult to incorporate in the UI, if possible at all.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rioshima said:

I've another outside the box idea, so tell me what you guys would think of it.

Monster, modded skins, basically instead of a NPC you could be a booma or Rag rappy, this idea was inspired by PSO episode 3's Card game concepts in how monsters could use Techs and Weapons, but retain their basic animations.

only 5 skin/mod requests, fantasy mostly lol.

1) Booma

2) Grass assassin

3) Delsaber

4) Sinow gold

5) Hildebear

I was trying the Same thing, but by trying to Change Models.

but i like the idea :)

4 hours ago, Soly said:

What do you mean a stat?
Probably that's too difficult to incorporate in the UI, if possible at all.

I meant as in a command similar to the /maxmats where it pulls up extra info on your character. It's be called or labeled /regen or /passive meaning passive traits, like photon burst, tech points and, HP regain. Would bring about some new interest in the game other then max stats and materials.

Tbh, I don't think so... if anything just a few that I could count with 1 hand would have any interest in that.(ofc a lot of people would be like, cool.. but that's it)

I don't think I'd spend time even in studying how all those regen work, etc...

We do
/find <guildcard>

It tells you some info about the person like the lobby where s/he is and something else I forgot.
Technically, is the same as "Guildcard search" when you have the person's guildcard in your list but this one you can do with anyone.

Edited by Soly

Renaming your room would be great. When running a shop and I need to get afk for a minute I could indicate this in the name of the room (which would still not prevent someone from not seeing that remark if his room list is outdated). Even better would be an auto response when someone enters a room you are in. Would be nice for a welcome message to players/customers (I know I can just do that with a chat shortcut too, but would work great for an AFK message).

I know, I know, I can just leave the room and make a new one when I'm back ;)