Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Maybe he was thinking it was meant for server wide, like a cent battle drops in your room and the server gets the message? As opposed to a personal one that only people in that room get if a rare drops?... Because that's just stupid. The rare drop sound it still highly bugged and only works 20% of the time for me and it'd be nice to have a for sure sign.

51 minutes ago, ryukin said:

Maybe he was thinking it was meant for server wide, like a cent battle drops in your room and the server gets the message? As opposed to a personal one that only people in that room get if a rare drops?... Because that's just stupid. The rare drop sound it still highly bugged and only works 20% of the time for me and it'd be nice to have a for sure sign.

rare drop sound works 100% (for me) only problem is still that the sound only affects the droptable drops (the main drops) atm you cant call it "rare" drop sound

example: farm a Hildebear on normal. his main drop is trimate & when a trimate from a hilde drops then you will notice the sound

this feature isnt adjusted to only rare items. its adjusted to the rare drop of droptable. cause for me it works every single time (except pds)

14 minutes ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

rare drop sound works 100% (for me) only problem is still that the sound only affects the droptable drops (the main drops) atm you cant call it "rare" drop sound

example: farm a Hildebear on normal. his main drop is trimate & when a trimate from a hilde drops then you will notice the sound

this feature isnt adjusted to only rare items. its adjusted to the rare drop of droptable. cause for me it works every single time (except pds)

It is called a "rare drop" sound because it is the rare drop of the monster ;) 

1 minute ago, Soly said:

It is called a "rare drop" sound because it is the rare drop of the monster ;) 

yeah thats what ive meant xD i just wanted to say it works 100% not 20% ^^

any possibilites to put a jukebox on the lobby/lobbies?

3 minutes ago, Shiva said:

any possibilites to put a jukebox on the lobby/lobbies?

/lobbyevent # changes the music for you already. (Or whatever the command is)

Just now, Lemon said:

/lobbyevent # changes the music for you already. (Or whatever the command is)

then let me say so: any possibility to put a jukebox right into the lobby/lobbies, were u can have access to it and everyone can individual change the song for the lobby, given by the server.

thought about it, since i heard that a few players actually dont like to have another lobby song or want to select their own songs.

Change color of red mags to actually be red, not redish orange, it doesn't match the outfits of the characters, which are actually red. How that ever even happened in the first place I don't know.

Also, if possible I think having the hit % slot on always show on items would be kind of good. Never been a problem for me but I think I think it does throw some players off.

Seriously though, SonicTeam if you are reading this, how the hell is that red?!

year round pgf drops at 1/1800.....

Edited by Justin Noble
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Justin Noble said:

Change color of red mags to actually be red, not redish orange, it doesn't match the outfits of the characters, which are actually red. How that ever even happened in the first place I don't know.

Also, if possible I think having the hit % slot on always show on items would be kind of good. Never been a problem for me but I think I think it does throw some players off.

Seriously though, SonicTeam if you are reading this, how the hell is that red?!

year round pgf drops at 1/1800.....

That looks red to me

D1llymJ.jpg

The hit stuff, it only shows up if the weapon has the hit attribute on it (even if it's 0), that won't likely change.

I've another outside the box idea, so tell me what you guys would think of it.

Monster, modded skins, basically instead of a NPC you could be a booma or Rag rappy, this idea was inspired by PSO episode 3's Card game concepts in how monsters could use Techs and Weapons, but retain their basic animations.

only 5 skin/mod requests, fantasy mostly lol.

1) Booma

2) Grass assassin

3) Delsaber

4) Sinow gold

5) Hildebear

1 minute ago, rioshima said:

I've another outside the box idea, so tell me what you guys would think of it.

Monster, modded skins, basically instead of a NPC you could be a booma or Rag rappy, this idea was inspired by PSO episode 3's Card game concepts in how monsters could use Techs and Weapons, but retain their basic animations.

only 5 skin/mod requests, fantasy mostly lol.

1) Booma

2) Grass assassin

3) Delsaber

4) Sinow gold

5) Hildebear

don't know if thats possible but it would be kinda funny to be running around as a hildebear with a pwand and tiny angel wings xD