Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

We could try adding more quests, these could be a start?

Lionel's Letter

Soul of Steel

Soul of a Blacksmith

Central Dome Firl Swirl

The Retired Hunter

A New Hope

Christmas Catastrophe

Lost Havoc-Vulcan

Science Project

Strange Sightings

The Military Strikes Back

Tyrell's Last Hope

I am not sure how many of these we have or how many we can even get but this is just a list off of schtack and I am sure there's more than this :)

I think leader-boards would be really cool, keeping track of over-all kills, hours played, amount of 200s, and how many Olgas one has killed lol

No. that would show how much I suck :"L especially since it'd be a little unfair to calculate considering how the game is played. It would only count kills, not assists, and I am probably one of the server's number one assisters. Like in ROCT, when I'm a force I'm assisting so I'm not racking up kills as much but I am helping bring the enemy down. Even when I'm a ranger in ROCT, I'm using demons on everything, so it's much easier for people to steal a kill from me. That gives people (that don't deserve them) kills where as I did all the work and have nothing to show for it, feels me?

• Like 2

No. that would show how much I suck :"L especially since it'd be a little unfair to calculate considering how the game is played. It would only count kills, not assists, and I am probably one of the server's number one assisters. Like in ROCT, when I'm a force I'm assisting so I'm not racking up kills as much but I am helping bring the enemy down. Even when I'm a ranger in ROCT, I'm using demons on everything, so it's much easier for people to steal a kill from me. That gives people (that don't deserve them) kills where as I did all the work and have nothing to show for it, feels me?

That's not true... you know how the person who kills the monster gets slightly more exp than the others (who tagged it), that can be used to count assists too ;)

Edited by Soly
  • Like 2

So Soly I think you should give it a shot :)

I actually was on (at least) the kills before, but i might need some choko help to do that

Edited by Soly
  • Like 2

We have a wall of fame, but it's a bit pointless as long as prestige is not released :P

• 1 month later...

I would love to see drop table rebalancing.

As the current drops are absolute garbage and need tuning.

I have a completely rebalanced drop table done on a spread sheet if Larva or a GM wanted to see it.