Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

1 hour ago, Hatsodoom Reiga said:

Also I'd go to Ephinea in a heartbeat if I could get my character data transfered, at the very least their levels. Convince them to do that and consider me gone.

So you grind all your chars here with Exp x5 then transfer those levels to Ephinea?

Fair enough....

Ultima monsters are buffed, still a lot of server items make them look ridiculous.

On one person with Glide Divine V00, Ignition Cloak and Foie Merge:

5pzfSKp.jpg

Literally ohko the bartle.

On multi mode, with only the Glide, two Foie are enough to kill a Bartle. The weapon is worth like 20 PDs.

Yeah you need 10 more levels to play Ultimate here. But honestly, how long would you take to get 80 Lvls on GC without any Exp bonus?

Just be patient and someday you'll be sad that they're so weak. And I know what I mean as I used to hunt Heaven Striker by killing Pyro Gorans with confuse traps as I was too weak to solo them.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, R-78 said:

... Just be patient and someday you'll be sad that they're so weak. ...

This.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hatsodoom Reiga said:

Implimenting a server command to revert Ult enemy stats to vanilla V3/BB stats. Ultimate is hard enough to get into for a new character, do we really need them to be harder? It just serves as an uneccessary roadblock. With OP as hell weapons on the server it does very little to make things "harder" when two people with x4ATP Dark Flows are running around. It's just irritating that the server felt the need to buff what didn't really need to be buffed, Ult was hard enough before. It has to be possible SOMEHOW. We've got server commands for exp, Ephinea has commands for negating increased rare drops and rare spawns (Which I also believe we should have.), so in some manner it has to be possible. Commands that alter an individual room, be it for just the player or all people in the room, it is a thing. My FOmarl was underpowered for a while because it took 50% more foies to kill a Bartle. I freaking checked the math and looked at the stats of the enemy on PSO World. Now I'm not expecting this to be done, not holding my breath. In fact I'm expecting to get a lot of flaming for this since for some reason I've become a social pariah on the forums. But my love for this game made me voice my request anyway. I feel like this server mods too much. I'm not against modding the game from its original state, but its a slippery slope.

stats_ultima_v_vanilla.thumb.png.2e2d0ba540af0b9796169321f45b4bf9.png

This is a picture of both vanilla and ultima monster (online) stats side by side.  I've highlighted Bartle for your viewing pleasure.  They're the same.  So unless Soly gave me the wrong files, this shouldn't be an issue.

Huh, I stand corrected then. Compared it to PSO World and it checks out. They must have reverted it somewhere along the line, I did run that test some time ago. Also R-78, I don't use the EXP Boost, I'm one of the people that wanted the option to turn it off.

5 hours ago, Hatsodoom Reiga said:

Also I'd go to Ephinea in a heartbeat if I could get my character data transfered, at the very least their levels. Convince them to do that and consider me gone.

I take it you never played on Ephinea then? The whole point of that vanilla server is to level up slowly. They literally have events intended for people to start fresh. IF you really wanna play there so badly, you can go ahead and leave. You aren't gonna be missed here with your whinny attitude. The whole point of PSOBB is to play in teams and hunt stuff, no matter where you go it will always be tough when you do it on your own, here or over there.

• Like 2

You make it sound like I don't want to level up slowly. The only reason I ever used the boost was because I was forced to. As soon as the option came to turn it off, I did. But hey, Lemon confirmed these are vanilla stats so I'm happy. I think we're done here.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Hatsodoom Reiga said:

Also R-78, I don't use the EXP Boost, I'm one of the people that wanted the option to turn it off.

You are playing with Exp x1? Nice I like that. I usually do as well.

Yet that is not a reason, you cannot blame a game for being difficult if you decided not to use your bonuses

• Like 1

12 hours ago, R-78 said:

You are playing with Exp x1? Nice I like that. I usually do as well.

Yet that is not a reason, you cannot blame a game for being difficult if you decided not to use your bonuses

I want crack mode. I want giant golden hildethors lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have recently taken on the 1x experience challenge. I am having quite a time with it. Unfortunately I messed it all up. When I was loading into a game, my game crashed. I quickly reloaded, entered the room, and killed 1 enemy. I gained a level. I checked and I was at 5x because I forgot to retype /exp 0 when I loaded in. That was all my fault. But that brings me to my suggestion. Is there any way that we can make the /exp command a permanent change like /bank is now? It would really help. @Shin has been doing this challenge with me. His pc dc's all the time. He has had the same mistake happen to him as well. Thank you.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, O9B066 said:

Please please remove all the dialog when sphering in gallons shop! It's rubbish and when trying to sphere a cpl things and 10 spheres it's an annoyance. 

I'll take a look when I can, but I don't have a whole lot of time as of late.  Gallon's Shop just needs a overhaul anyway with a new UX.

• Like 1