Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Snow Queen unlocked would be retardedly broken. Even scht doesn't have it unlocked, which says something. L&K38 is also stupidly broken when unlocked. 5 shots per attack and 3 attacks per combo means you could easily do 10K+ per attack.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Skitso said:
On 1/14/2018 at 12:01 PM, xyusen said:

Why not do something with the extra trap on the Racast/Hucast characters? I see in the customize there is a 4th trap that I have never been able to use. 

That trap is used in bmode, no?

8 minutes ago, Soly said:

That trap is used in bmode, no?

I did not know that. I am going to try it out and see what it does!

That trap has been driving me crazy for years.

Edited by Skitso

Maybe not combo unlock the weapons but make a unit that goes in a frame that can unlock some weapons? One unit for l&k a different unit for cannon roug and so on? It could unlock while equipped with random confusion like the from the depth shield. 

Not sure how hard if possible but it is an idea for a new event drop.

• Like 1

Couple of suggestions here.

1. I would like to see Banana Cannon usable by Ramarl & possibly Ramar since casts have the combo unlocked Iron Faust available to them. It would be very comparable damage wise and would make fleshie Ras a little better at solo bossing without the godly Dark Meteor. Any thoughts? I mention this because I tossed a Banana Cannon on my Fomarl and she outperforms my Ramarl on bosses which is downright silly. It would be pretty similar damage output in groups (Ramarl would obviously do a little more damage with it if running with a FO) but solo they'd both do pretty even damage based on buffs/debuffs. 

The post above from Skitso about unlocking Cannon Rouge with either a unit or event item is also another possibility. Ramarl has a poor selection of long range area weapons which you would think should be their specialty (Yes needles are excellent short range area weapons but all 4 Ra classes can use them while only Casts get Iron Faust). You can easily out perform a mid % Cannon Rouge with a 0'd Banana Cannon. To sum it all up some kind of combo-unlocked Cannon for Ramarl/Ramar would be fantastic.

2. This had been discussed to some extent in other topics already and Larva said we could continue the discussion so keep it civil please lol, but maybe we could have 1-2 weekends a month where PGF is huntable. Another idea was that maybe it could be huntable year-round with some kind of boost during Christmas Event. Several people were kicking around these and other ideas during the event and it could be something to keep more people playing between events. Seems there is a segment of players that would love a chance at hunting for pgf a few weekends a month if not being able to at any time they wish :)

Well, well, well.. this maybe will be a good idea, im not going to talk too much so ill go ahead.

What about putting different commands to reset the mats consumed of the characters?.

1 per Pow mats, 1 per mind, 1 per evp , 1 per dfp etc maybe like /matcount 1 for pow, /matcount 2 for mind and etc.

that would be cool and could save us some money/time on re-hunting the mats or pds for buying again the mats because all of them had to be thrown out because of a single one you've eated by an accident.

also another idea is, how about putting the ID cards on the donation list? maybe 20-25 dts for one,

why i say this? because some of them are really nearly impossible to get, i know there are 1 or 2 that drop with chaos sorcerers in ep 2 iirc.

Edited by Moiy Sanchez
<3
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Moiy Sanchez said:

Well, well, well.. this maybe will be a good idea, im not going to talk too much so ill go ahead.

What about putting different commands to reset the mats consumed of the characters?.

1 per Pow mats, 1 per mind, 1 per evp , 1 per dfp etc maybe like /matcount 1 for pow, /matcount 2 for mind and etc.

that would be cool and could save us some money/time on re-hunting the mats or pds for buying again the mats because all of them had to be thrown out because of a single one you've eated by an accident.

also another idea is, how about putting the ID cards on the donation list? maybe 20-25 dts for one,

why i say this? because some of them are really nearly impossible to get, i know there are 1 or 2 that drop with chaos sorcerers in ep 2 iirc.

That would be nice. I know had some mat plans for characters who I knew I would never get custom mags for in the past due to the price so I made the plans with 5 defense mags in mind. Now that PPP mags exist I feel like I need to start over a lot of them >.<

• Like 1

Well, at this point I don't think there is much point into having the reset only reset all mats.
However I am definitely not going to track the resets you have done, that's useless.
But all this is up to larva to say.

Doing something like /matreset [all, power, mind, etc] would work just fine.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Soly said:

Well, at this point I don't think there is much point into having the reset only reset all mats.
However I am definitely not going to track the resets you have done, that's useless.
But all this is up to larva to say.

Doing something like /matreset [all, power, mind, etc] would work just fine.

thats still cool, maybe can we see this in a nearly soon future :3?

thats still cool, maybe can we see this in a nearly soon future :3?
I'm all for it. In a near future will be ready.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 1/14/2018 at 1:01 PM, xyusen said:

So I would like to say that when I joined the server my first thought was to find L&K38 on the drop table, it was my favorite weapon when I was on Schthack and I saw that it was event exclusive AND combo locked but why?

Master Raven as well but at least it has a upgrade. And then with Psycho Raven you don't have handgun/sniper as long-range gun there is Lindcray for almost all classes but some characters can't use it for example the HUmar he can't use Heaven Striker then he deals damage with Asteron Striker? We have dark weapons with combo unlocked, the rangers have Yasminkov 9k with sniper range which is also a Vanilla weapon so shouldnt it have combo locked too?

So this is my very first post because if there is only one thing that I would like to ask it is the reason why L&K38 is combo locked when we have even dark weapons with combo.

LK38 is combo locked in vanilla for a reason. If it were combo unlocked, it would be insanely broken. You can literally 1 combo bosses with that thing unlocked.

14 hours ago, jj733 said:

Couple of suggestions here.

1. I would like to see Banana Cannon usable by Ramarl & possibly Ramar since casts have the combo unlocked Iron Faust available to them. It would be very comparable damage wise and would make fleshie Ras a little better at solo bossing without the godly Dark Meteor. Any thoughts? I mention this because I tossed a Banana Cannon on my Fomarl and she outperforms my Ramarl on bosses which is downright silly. It would be pretty similar damage output in groups (Ramarl would obviously do a little more damage with it if running with a FO) but solo they'd both do pretty even damage based on buffs/debuffs. 

The post above from Skitso about unlocking Cannon Rouge with either a unit or event item is also another possibility. Ramarl has a poor selection of long range area weapons which you would think should be their specialty (Yes needles are excellent short range area weapons but all 4 Ra classes can use them while only Casts get Iron Faust). You can easily out perform a mid % Cannon Rouge with a 0'd Banana Cannon. To sum it all up some kind of combo-unlocked Cannon for Ramarl/Ramar would be fantastic.

2. This had been discussed to some extent in other topics already and Larva said we could continue the discussion so keep it civil please lol, but maybe we could have 1-2 weekends a month where PGF is huntable. Another idea was that maybe it could be huntable year-round with some kind of boost during Christmas Event. Several people were kicking around these and other ideas during the event and it could be something to keep more people playing between events. Seems there is a segment of players that would love a chance at hunting for pgf a few weekends a month if not being able to at any time they wish :)

Banana Cannon is not designed for use on rangers, and unlocking cannon rouge would be more than a little OP. Fleshie rangers can solo a lot of bosses without dm, you just have to think about using different gear perhaps. The non-cast equivalent of iron faust is Burning Visit, has a different aoe style but can still be useful. Rangers still have the most long range aoe options out of any class for bosses, in addition to the multitude of perfectly fine other options available to all classes. Even basic gear should really not be underestimated, ramarl/ramar have really high ata (ramarl+kroes > ramar) and as such are great users of charge arms.

7 hours ago, Kikori said:

V802: Decreases cast time by (V801 value), restores TP by (TP/Revival value), reduces TP consumption by 10%, and raises all tech levels by 1.

That last one is too much, because V80X is something that every force should have. If it also does +1 tech level, lvl 30 technique disks would be literally useless. (and making Hylian Shield bonus redundant). Though I'm for the other bonuses.

8 hours ago, Kikori said:

V802: Decreases cast time by (V801 value), restores TP by (TP/Revival value), reduces TP consumption by 10%, and raises all tech levels by 1.

V802 sounds like it could be a really nice event item :P but the increase in tech levels isn't really needed and is a bit over kill..

Edited by ducktileblock0