Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

15 minutes ago, Ragtag26 said:

I have an idea for dark and other overly priced items that might lower their price. Why don't you guys just give away pgf and other overly priced weapons and armor during Christmas? I'm not talking about event, I'm talking about the actual day. Like start a random giveaway to all the players who donated and work hard to keep the server running(in addition to the hard work of the GM's and ceo) you give away pgf, t- j sword, type weapons with hit and special, wedding dress, things like that. Like give it away to one per person(not character and not account to be fair) so that way everyone can at least has a chance to obtain one. So as a way to say f you to all the greedy scrooge McDucks and greatly undercutting shady(or misinformed) business deals. This in my opinion would greatly lower the price especially during Christmas event and even more so when word gets out that GM's, soly, and our ceo shows up to give us free pgf for being good little players.  Think about it, how can prices go up if there is an abundance of said item flowing around and no one needs a pgf anymore....well most people. This combined with the fact that pgf could be farmed on our server and a more balance of drop rates and hard to get items would do major to put the economy back on track. My other opinion would be to make weapons that rival that of dark weapons, so it gives players alternatives to a "unique" custom play style other than to abuse said weapons all the time. That would help immensely and even out the playing field. What do u guys think? I'm more than willing to offer ideas for blue prints for weapons.....come on use me man! I wanna be helpful

I don't think much of this is ever likely to happen sorry. They might as well add the one time only custom items to the list as well. I.E. Storm Dark meteor better odds of this happening. IF they were to ever give an item out during this time Charge special Sranks sounds like a more reasonable idea.

Edited by Ragol99

My two cents to this if it means anything for improvement would be on both sides really.

From the GMs and staff I do like the sound of something a bit harder than ultimate mode because after level 165 everything but episode for becomes relatively easy with the exception of the quests that were made like PPP or other extremely difficult quests.

I know making new weapons, armors, ect... takes time and effort, but maybe if there is a way to maybe implement new items outside of events to keep hunting from getting boring. 

Making event that requires teams to actually be teams and work together on things could make things a bit more fun to and actually allow people to accomplish things with their respective teams. (this does not apply to all, just from my experiences from previous teams)

I do not think making event items available outside of events will help much, but maybe making them slightly easier to obtain without everyone asking/demanding for HH every 4 hours might help. (example PGF, STA, MS, other really hard to already obtain items, usually ID specific) I am not saying make it to where everyone and there brother can get it, but just a bit more available.

I believe that the economy is a player issue, not the staff responsibility. We choose to except absurd prices which only makes the people who keep hiking the prices up to keep doing to see what all they can get from us. We should be the ones to refuse the prices and force the prices down.

We should not be demanding HH as much either, It seems like it is a treat and should remain as such. Not a right.

Christmas time raffles also do seem like a fun thing to do for those who donate. like each person could Donate $20 for the raffle for not necessarily broken weapons and armor, but stuff like maybe RR, or maybe S/rank weapons and /type weapons. Maybe an STA or PGF as a one of for one luck person as incentive to keep them in and get people to buy into it. Also only allow one donation per person so it keeps it fair for everyone.

If possible maybe make some new rare enemies to. Like a rare nano or baranz or something.  

The best way just adjust drop rates slightly 1/800 rather 1/900 for example in return scrap happy hour and Pgf drop year round problem solved on both issues. Rates can slowly go back to normal. Or just adjust prices on common items people over charge. Only server it drops one year around of coarse it'll be priced high. As far as community goes there's just that group of people greed is a mother f....when it comes to what benefits themselves. Also add it to the donation list but drop free once a year.

Dark weapons aren't everything this games playable very much so without one. Me bringing this up wasn't entirely about them. 

If you wanna come anywhere close to justification on asking that much for a weapon  first see if the gms will make a weapon that drops at one event like anniversary and one year only. Names such as 1st anniversary blade 2nd anniversary spread 3rd anniversary rifle etc etc and not re-released ever. And still I can't phathom 300$ plus. 

On 10/15/2017 at 10:19 PM, Swampweed said:

some suggestions from me:

- happy hour alert on front page of this website(counter) OR mail on registered forum e-mail

- make /lobby work in ep2

Within this thread you can click "follow" in the top right corner and set it to e-mail you when someone posts. You can double-check and see how much time is left according to the most recent poster.

Also, the /lobby command only exits quests.

2 hours ago, Ramirez said:

Within this thread you can click "follow" in the top right corner and set it to e-mail you when someone posts. You can double-check and see how much time is left according to the most recent poster.

Also, the /lobby command only exits quests.

- about the follow thing: a counter on the front page would still be much better (yes you are correct about email)

- /lobby should exit everything and move you to lobby

Some ideas for new weapons for halloween etc...here goes. Executioners axe reskin of laconium axe demon special multi target sword type weapon....this would be equippable by all hunter classes.(not heavy to wield) Obsidian blade df skin but jet black with hell special equippable by all classes. Phantom Rifle equippable by female hunters only(specifically for hucaseal lack of rifle issue since holy ray exists for some) Arrest special rifle. Ghostly ghoul mag transparent ghost mag that has revival chance on death, and invinciblex2 for it or something... 

Edited by Ragol99

11 hours ago, Soly said:

Sorry, I don't think we'll be adding new items for halloween (and it already started).
But we probably will for anniversary.

Oh alright, nice to know you might for anniversary even so sorry.^_^ Please don't add to much or it will be hard to hunt hahaxD

How about a Cure/all unit, or a V503 or Legendary units?

Edited by Ragol99