Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
shion255

Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

1 hour ago, assface said:

the best wep in DPS  of the game is the wave of the DF, even more powerfull than DM and lk, coz when ur still shoooting, u already kill the moobs with the wave of the df, so definily if u training u dont need to spheres the df coz already work without any % just the hit.

but @Fyrewolf5 have a really good point zanba really works using berserk

i guess @Arturoux want the zanba doing great damage just doing hard attack

Well thats kinda wrong... if you dont sphere DF you loose 1,1k atp which is a lot. I mean i can df 2 delbiters within 1 freeze trap. (With 100 dark) but you cant with 50% or 0%

On df i recoment to sphere stats first cause its a huge diffrence between not sphered and sphered lol

@Misombre I'm well aware laconium axe is one target, I just threw it in for lulz (and it somewhat substitutes for a low-medium stat excal for comparison). As you say, DF special is not really the fairest of comparisons since it does hit 5 times on one target, though if I wanted to be nitpicking I could go and point out that zanba can hit 10 targets, so it's clearly just doing even more damage than that, or I could even go as far as some impossible example of stealth sword hitting delbiters that all charged into the same spot, but that would be a bit silly, both on actual practicality and on theoretical damage (45k+, even considering only 5/10 get hit by demon's activation), though a slicer of fanatic could still reach insane numbers and is much more viable overall. However, DF special is extremely situational, basically only for certain single target enemies. Trying to compare that special to something like another sword is apples to oranges; a better comparison would be set it against something like charge vulcans or daylight scar (i.e. other single target dps weapons).

As a general use aoe weapon, zanba definitely outclasses df in many regards; the purpose of the examples however was just to demonstrate that there is really no need to buff a weapon like Zanba that is already as insanely strong as it is. I made my comparison quite generous by using my 0abeast zanba against an 80 abeast df and it still outclassed it by a good bit. I could have put a 100abeast one on hucast and instead shown it doing significantly more damage than DF too (df averaging 2150 on crit, zanba averaging 2750-2850 on crit).

After a certain point it no longer really matters to compare in this case, not only because if the zanba did have even just a moderate amount of abeast on it, then it will start killing groups of vulmers in one single crit, which df cannot do even at 100% (or say df NH vs zanba NS combo with no crits), but also because in the same situation Vjaya will make both of them just look silly by killing without even needing to crit with better accuracy and animation and arguably better hitbox (also, meseta rooms ftw). Once you have access to 20+ shifta, DF starts to really fall off vs other options for general use.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

stealth sword ... demon's activation

Stealth Sword is Devil's.

Edited by orgodemir

Any of yous know the damage with a sphered Vjaya, level 81 Shifta, Max ATP HUcast, 30 Zalure on low def monster with critical lol

Edited by Junsui

32 minutes ago, orgodemir said:

Stealth Sword is Devil's.

It should be Demon's. If it's not then I'll have to look into it.

28 minutes ago, Junsui said:

Any of yous know the damage with a sphered Vjaya, level 81 Shifta, Max ATP HUcast, 30 Zalure on low def monster with critical lol

Here ya go. This does not include ultima's max stat increase though, so you could probably get a couple hundred more here.

Hello.

I think DF and SJs should always be the strongest swords in the game.

In fact I consider that you should raise a little more power to the sjs and that it remains the second strongest sword. This in order to preserve the original of the game in a certain way. (These were the words of my husband and I only write them).:onion-head21:

Srry for my english if i wrong. :cr-bye:

Edited by Ana G.5

1 hour ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Here ya go. This does not include ultima's max stat increase though, so you could probably get a couple hundred more here.

Thanks!

That was interesting... So close to 7k mark. What if Vjaya had the ATP of let's say Hundred Souls. You think it would reach 8k+?

1 hour ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

It should be Demon's. If it's not then I'll have to look into it.

Really ? I sold my 75h Stealth Sword for cheap because I figured devil was not worth it :/

@Junsui According to this calculator (dunno if it's accurate though), http://www.sandrenyl.com/pso/dmgcalc.html you would deal something like ~6000 damage, without critical. So just multiply by 1.5 and you got that awesome 9k+

@Fyrewolf5 My point was just that it's no good to spam the same weapon. We have so much variety, would be a waste just using the same weapon. Also concerning Stealth Sword => https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item&id=00AE01

Edited by Misombre

8 minutes ago, Misombre said:

@Junsui According to this calculator (dunno if it's accurate though), http://www.sandrenyl.com/pso/dmgcalc.html you would deal something like 5000-6000 damage, without critical.

Wasn't really working for me lol... Ah, so it could intentionally be another 2k+ more with the critical?

is there any way to unlock bringers rifle for hunters it be a easier way/cheaper to make then other demon weapons

What about about a command that kills your character for when you get stuck in boss portals?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, jnorland101 said:

What about about a command that kills your character for when you get stuck in boss portals?

What do you mean get stuck in boss portals?

When you enter a boss portal (while other players are in the party) you can select an option to go to into the battle instead of waiting.

58 minutes ago, Soly said:

What do you mean get stuck in boss portals?

When you enter a boss portal (while other players are in the party) you can select an option to go to into the battle instead of waiting.

we were running ttf and died on dark falz without setting a pipe , we had to do the road again and once arrived at 3the boss room there was no portal to going to the next level so we had to lobby and rerun it becease he was stuck in the boss room with the boss already killed and no portal

12 minutes ago, hydrov said:

we were running ttf and died on dark falz without setting a pipe , we had to do the road again and once arrived at 3the boss room there was no portal to going to the next level so we had to lobby and rerun it becease he was stuck in the boss room with the boss already killed and no portal

That has never happened to me.