Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

19 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

Would there be someway to add controller customization to the client? Would cut out a lot of the hassle of using joy2key or xpadder.

There is already controller customization.

What XPadder or Joy2Key do is map your controller buttons to keyboard keys, and that's something completely different.

• 2 weeks later...

A little number in the icons of shifta deband jellen zalure that lets you know which level of SD JZ you (and eventually mobs) currently have ?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, R-78 said:

A little number in the icons of shifta deband jellen zalure that lets you know which level of SD JZ you (and eventually mobs) currently have ?

That sounds extremely useful, but also decently hard to implement.  I'd personally love to see this done.

On 6/8/2017 at 7:33 PM, Vonic said:

Noticed the addition of the wind Waker soundtrack in the lobby. How about a more fitting theme from another game? I was thinking this: Mass effect galaxy map

I'll ask Kajex.

2 hours ago, R-78 said:

Not possible.

Can Black Paper's Deal 1+2 ever get a drop-change? If so, would it be implemented even if its temporary? Thanks!

• Like 1

That's awesome!

Ah! Just an idea really like to keep PC's still sought out as an item (as much as PD's), make EP4 still busy/hunt worthy on lower levels (atleast), could create a 'mini-event' in-between the time frame of big events coming out, a rotational/seasonal BPD drop-charts to reflect the calendar/events? 

I think it can be quite fun and provide some use if done appropriately with mindful planning so you don't over saturate the community a rare item and loose its value etc... To keep things fresh and changes things up a bit.

Ty ;3

• 3 weeks later...

Remove the special from Rianov 5 and allow players to add one using DT is my main hope. 

That, or just change the special to something useful if it's actually possible to change the special without affecting the piercing ability. 

What about to make an automated PD shop for sell items? I dont know the limitations of the server to do this (one I guess is the limit of 99PD) but I was thinking in some kind of quest that record data (like the one of the mag event which record the units killed) give to a NPC the items and he sells it in PD and collect from there in stacks or fixed ammounts, this is just a rough idea we can discuss about it and knowing the limits of PSO maybe its not even possible, but I read in forum from some ppl that market is dead and so far, everytime I set a shop I sell a lot of things and the people its interested, but is a pain check everytime if someone connect, show the items.... so I think this is the best thing to improve the situation. 

PS: I used the search to check if this suggestion has been made already but I didnt found anything, anyway if im wrong apologies in advance

16 hours ago, orgodemir said:

Remove the special from Rianov 5 and allow players to add one using DT is my main hope. 

That, or just change the special to something useful if it's actually possible to change the special without affecting the piercing ability. 

I don't know, people already add special to Rianov3

10 hours ago, Kagetsuya said:

What about to make an automated PD shop for sell items? I dont know the limitations of the server to do this (one I guess is the limit of 99PD) but I was thinking in some kind of quest that record data (like the one of the mag event which record the units killed) give to a NPC the items and he sells it in PD and collect from there in stacks or fixed ammounts, this is just a rough idea we can discuss about it and knowing the limits of PSO maybe its not even possible, but I read in forum from some ppl that market is dead and so far, everytime I set a shop I sell a lot of things and the people its interested, but is a pain check everytime if someone connect, show the items.... so I think this is the best thing to improve the situation. 

PS: I used the search to check if this suggestion has been made already but I didnt found anything, anyway if im wrong apologies in advance

I think the idea you are suggesting, has been suggested before.
A way to put your items always online so other people can buy them without you interacting with them (for the reason of you being offline).

This is hard to pull off, and I can assure you it wont happen with the current server.
Maybe with the new server (Aselia) it will be feasible but otherwise I don't see it happening.

hace 24 minutos, Soly dijo:

I think the idea you are suggesting, has been suggested before.
A way to put your items always online so other people can buy them without you interacting with them (for the reason of you being offline).

This is hard to pull off, and I can assure you it wont happen with the current server.
Maybe with the new server (Aselia) it will be feasible but otherwise I don't see it happening.

Slightly different, the main reason isn't have the items always online, it's a system to help the process of setting up a shop, because right now you must be pending to check if someone enter your room, show the items, etc... that's why I suggested something like a quest which records the data (don't know if it's even possible). 

Just a rough idea as example: I run the quest or talk with the NPC X in a room, I choose the items that I want to sell and with the price in PD, the NPC take from my inventory if I sell them and save the PD's.  The players who join my room can talk to the NPC to see them and buy it with PD's

Edited by Kagetsuya

What kind of data would it record tho? (I don't think we can hack much into the quest themselves)
And how would you end up giving people the items as well as they giving you the PDs.

hace 17 minutos, Soly dijo:

What kind of data would it record tho? (I don't think we can hack much into the quest themselves)
And how would you end up giving people the items as well as they giving you the PDs.

The data recorded would be the items gave to the NPC and the PD's he got from players, I'm not sure how PSO system works but every item is associated with an ID in most of the games, (that's I guess the rewards of the quests works to get a specific type of item) so the NPC remove the item with the ID X from the seller and if the buyer meet the requeriments, lets say 10 PD the NPC gives him the item ID X and the counter goes to 10 as I said I have no idea of how PSO works just giving the suggestion based from my experience in other games.

Edited by Kagetsuya