Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

I was playing Destiny today and was thinking about their system of exotic primaries to each specific class. For Warlocks you get a class specific exotic Scout Rifle, Titans get an Auto Rifle, and Hunters get a Hand Cannon. I thought it'd be cool to implement this into the game as well.

Lets say, for example, that HUmars when they reach level 200 are automatically awarded the "HUmar's Partisan" a rare partisan. The stats would obviously have to be balanced out for the class and for all the other weapons and the special would be something that benefits HUmars, like Spirit or Berserk, something good to use. Or, another example, when HUcasts reach level 200 they get the "HUcasts Sword" which is a rare sword that has the special of Gush or something along those lines, or Zalure. Obviously these names are very generic but I'd think that if we're to do this we would have to make those weapons only usable by those specific classes. So if a RAmarl gets her "RAmarl's Handgun" a RAmar cant use a "RAmarl's Handgun" and a RAmarl cant use the "RAmars Rifle". You get what Im saying? Or, if that's not possible to make the specifically for a one class, we can make 1 weapon for a specific faction of toons. Like, if you reach level 200 on any Hunter character, you are awarded any of the following random rare Hunter only weapons: Hunters Saber, Hunters Sword, Hunters Partisan, Hunters Slicer (Diska), Hunters Double Saber, or Hunters Twin Saber (I'm not including Katana because I feel like Rangers should get Katana for the lack of their weapon variety).

Next we can say that any Ranger class gets any of the following weapons: Rangers Rifle, Rangers Handgun, Rangers Mechgun, Rangers Shot, Rangers Needle, Rangers Bazooka, Rangers Launcher, or Rangers Katana.

(Maybe we can give all classes a Katana, who knows)

Lastly, the Forces, and these I feel like would be very underwhelming so I suggest if we did implement these things that we should make Force weapons really powerful with boosting technique strength. Anyways, Forces would get the following: Forces Wand, Forces Cane, Forces Rod (the Glide Divine staff type), or Forces Scythe. Since Force weapons like I said would be very underwhelming, we should give them better boosts considering most Forces can't do much.

This is just a quick example of what I think could be done. I feel like these should be awarded for hitting level 200 only just because that seems like a good incentive to hit it (other than to just get the proof pics) and we can balance the weapons around each other so they're not super strong and the weapons themselves dont have to be the strongest weapons either. I dont want these to be like Dark Flow strong, I merely wanted these to be good choices, but not necessary to your kits.

Tell me what you think.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, i was wondering if it posible to add a skin to STA, its the best armor in the game and it not has a skin, is posible to add a animation to it when u are wearing one? i was thinking in the golden shine that u have when u get invincible by mag, something like that in blue color (because of sonic) would be awesome, what u guys think about? it is hard to do this change?

• Like 4

It should have the animation of Chu Chu Fever but with little Sonics instead of the mice.

Well, not really as it would be super annoying. Would be cool though this effect only showed up when you block damage, which of course isn't possible.

My first suggestion.

Some races can use 250 materials and other ones can use 150.

For example Humar can use 250 mats and Hunewearld only 150.

Sega did this with the intention of balance but sadly with centurion ability a good balanced mag and smart use of materials we can bypass this "barance" and max stats.

So the suggestion its

Allow all Races use 250 materials. This in my opinion is a fair update.

Yeah some people will complain about "barance" lets be honest here guys

For C mode, crack mode and time attack runs the Team always will be 3 cast and 1 Force.

hune, humar, ramar and ramarl do not have "traps" and have less ATP

Hucast > Humar/Hune

Racast > Ramar/Ramarl

Edited by SUZANA GAMER

My first suggestion.
Some races can use 250 materials and other ones can use 150.
For example Humar can use 250 mats and Hunewearld only 150.
Sega did this with the intention of balance but sadly with centurion ability a good balanced mag and smart use of materials we can bypass this "barance" and max stats.
So the suggestion its
Allow all Races use 250 materials. This in my opinion is a fair update.
Yeah some people will complain about "barance" lets be honest here guys
For C mode, crack mode and time attack runs the Team always will be 3 cast and 1 Force.
hune, humar, ramar and ramarl do not have "traps" and have less ATP
Hucast > Humar/Hune
Racast > Ramar/Ramarl

the 250 materials were server changes we did, i do agree that newmans need more materials, since it becomes really hard to max them without having to use 2 mags.

Does "barance" mean balance?

I'd love to see a notification anytime a red box is picked up. I've played on servers with it before & it's always exciting to see someone get a box...plus it's a nice way to make sure people aren't ninja'ing boxes in the heat of battle =)

Speaking of balance, it would be nice if we could have better balance for the classes and also the techs. At high levels of play, hunters and rangers are much stronger than forces. And thanks to items like Hylian Shield, Psycho Wand and Psycho Bridge, simple and gi techs are rarely used and very weak in comparison to ra techs.

A unit with a faster casting speed boost (V802) would be nice, in addition to stronger simple and gi techs by buffing current items or creating new items. It's kinda silly when a FOnewearl uses Rafoie to attack a single enemy weak to fire. The game is more interesting when all techs are worth using.

• Like 2

Oh i see then all the races are using 250 materials now? Niceeeee thanks for the answer im kinda new in the server and forum! ^^

No no not all the classes are using 250 materials just a few had those limits, there's a thread somewhere defending that it should be increased, and a few really old posts saying something about it but nothing was done c.c

Edited by cyane

I'd love to see a notification anytime a red box is picked up. I've played on servers with it before & it's always exciting to see someone get a box...plus it's a nice way to make sure people aren't ninja'ing boxes in the heat of battle =)

We have that. You will see either a banner if it's an item that has a banner, or white text (i might change the color soon) to the side of the screen.

This however, only works for "rare items" ... the one specific rare item per monster.

Speaking of balance, it would be nice if we could have better balance for the classes and also the techs. At high levels of play, hunters and rangers are much stronger than forces. And thanks to items like Hylian Shield, Psycho Wand and Psycho Bridge, simple and gi techs are rarely used and very weak in comparison to ra techs.

A unit with a faster casting speed boost (V802) would be nice, in addition to stronger simple and gi techs by buffing current items or creating new items. It's kinda silly when a FOnewearl uses Rafoie to attack a single enemy weak to fire. The game is more interesting when all techs are worth using.

Balancing is a tough topic in general... proven as how we are atm lololol...

It requires quite some work and tinkering, with the right people working on it tho, it could be made easier.

A "v802" has been tried before, iirc, and didn't work... :wacko:

• Like 3