Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, kitemay said:

oh and make fomars useful their bonuses are out done by other forces, if ya'lls haven't done so yet.

more variety to androids passive boosts.

Androids are already the best class on this server. 

1 hour ago, Noob Saibot said:

Here are some random suggestions:

- Ability to use /lobby command even without a quest loaded. It was implemented on Test Server years ago so..., why wasn't it implemented on Main Server aswell?

- Let players use skins for Indi Belra (modified for Halloween with a black skin) preventing it from being overwritten by client.

- Why Meriltas are called Deku Baba even though Triforce event isn't active??  At least, it allows re-skinning without client override.

- Increase ammount of Symbol Chats slots available per character.

- Increase ammount of players per lobby (not sure if this is technically possible, but I'm sure lobby 01 can't handle more than 12 players).

- Saves and reload the player on last visited Lobby when exiting/entering game.

- Implement an option to hide mags and/or shields/armor GFX effects from other players. Some people don't like using Red Ring Costumes because they don't want to see their Casts using fox ears lol.

Equipment changes

- Make Yasminkov 2000H be equipable by Hunters aswell. It's a freaking awesome looking handgun, but it is very underused because Rangers have much better options like rifles. I can totally see this weapon shine in the hands of Hunters.

- Combo unlock Master Raven and nerf its ATP. The way this weapon is currently, it sucks. It is only useful for making Psycho Ravens, which are mechguns, being able to hit 3 fire bullets per shoot is unique to this weapon. I don't think it will be broken with nerfed ATP, something like 80-90 like its counterpart, Last Swan, is viable imo.

- Otherwise, combo lock Last Swan? If a weapon that can fire 3 bullets per shoot is too broken on males (even nerfing ATP), then it may be too 'broken' for females aswell.

- Combo unlock L&K38 Combat. Again, another funny looking weapon, with an unique animation that can shoot 5 bullets per shoot, and RUINED because it is combo locked. Nerf its ATP, it coule even be negative, but please combo unlock it in favor of having more weapon variety.

Master Raven would be really really busted even with Last Swan ATP. I still want it though. Too bad no one reads this thread lmao

ill add an idea and ill keep working on the creative process. i came up with alot over the years and saw something happen involuntary and others i have kept to my self ill add one idea for now. which is something for androids purchased in gallons or in other quest fairly pricey using pds. that gives you a level 30 tech boost before you go back out in to the field. so it would be in your item pack and you would use it in the pioneer and come back down into ragol with full buffs. would be so useful for bosses on solo mode or if your fo ditched you when you were playing hu cast. or if your were soloing ep1 ttf with racast

I have an idea! How aboot we have specific quests for specific classes? With special rewards for those who complete them and rewards for finishing them in a time limit? Thatll be neat. Plus it gives a way to boost certain classes that get overlooked in the favor of another. 

maybe remake the maps that REQUIRE multiple players to pass. like those switches etc.

feels kinda bad when nobody teams with ya for quite a few runs, only to find those switches require ya to have multiple members and ya can't pass progress without them.

Edited by kitemay

On 05/01/2019 at 7:06 AM, kitemay said:

maybe some custom stages with custom foes? it's okay if ya take room segments from existing room and recolor existing foes, just make it evil as you guys can.

I definitely would if I could.

On 05/01/2019 at 5:36 PM, Noob Saibot said:

- Make Yasminkov 2000H be equipable by Hunters aswell. It's a freaking awesome looking handgun, but it is very underused because Rangers have much better options like rifles. I can totally see this weapon shine in the hands of Hunters.

You can also use Hand of Justice for Demon. It looks similar to Yasminkov 2000H and is a nice gun for hunters.

On 05/01/2019 at 6:40 PM, kitemay said:

oh and make fomars useful their bonuses are out done by other forces, if ya'lls haven't done so yet.

They have a pretty cool exclusive armor (Godric Cloak) and I think they still are the best class to solo some quests like Roct.

On 14/12/2018 at 9:34 PM, EDEN said:

Suggestion for new weapon/item combination: Baranz Launcher + [insert item] to Baranz Launcher V2.0 or whatever creative name. Same stats and special and all that, just faster projectile speed. 

Basically an altered Charge Arms?

On 05/01/2019 at 10:01 PM, final pacman said:

ill add an idea and ill keep working on the creative process. i came up with alot over the years and saw something happen involuntary and others i have kept to my self ill add one idea for now. which is something for androids purchased in gallons or in other quest fairly pricey using pds. that gives you a level 30 tech boost before you go back out in to the field. so it would be in your item pack and you would use it in the pioneer and come back down into ragol with full buffs. would be so useful for bosses on solo mode or if your fo ditched you when you were playing hu cast. or if your were soloing ep1 ttf with racast

If you are going to solo as a Cast, you have already Sinow red's blades and Macho blades which are not even required thanks to Racast and Hucast huge base ATP. Every class has pros and cons. Casts have traps and usually better stats thus get overwhelming when assisted by a Force. Hunewearl and Ramarl are better playing solo thanks to their lvl 20 support techniques. Also, a lvl 30 SD would make Twins useless.

Even if such thing was possible to release, would you really pay several PDs for each TTF solo run you do?

On 06/01/2019 at 2:17 AM, Ragtag26 said:

I have an idea! How aboot we have specific quests for specific classes? With special rewards for those who complete them and rewards for finishing them in a time limit? Thatll be neat. Plus it gives a way to boost certain classes that get overlooked in the favor of another. 

You mean quests that could only be played by a specific class? That is not a bad idea when you see to what extend some quests favorise specific classes (rip hunters in Max S II) and especially DM spam that turn "hard quests" into "insanely easy" ones (rip my quests).

6 hours ago, kitemay said:

maybe remake the maps that REQUIRE multiple players to pass. like those switches etc.

That would imply a lot of maps to remake.

6 hours ago, R-78 said:

Basically an altered Charge Arms?

Basically, yes. Biggest downside to baranz (I think) is the projectile speed. I understand it's that way so it's not completely OP though. 

On 1/5/2019 at 11:55 AM, Saber +7 said:

Too bad no one reads this thread lmao

I do read the topic every now and then when I see there are new replies, I just don't reply to everything.

On 1/5/2019 at 10:36 AM, Noob Saibot said:

Here are some random suggestions:

- Ability to use /lobby command even without a quest loaded. It was implemented on Test Server years ago so..., why wasn't it implemented on Main Server aswell?

- Let players use skins for Indi Belra (modified for Halloween with a black skin) preventing it from being overwritten by client.

- Why Meriltas are called Deku Baba even though Triforce event isn't active??  At least, it allows re-skinning without client override.

- Increase ammount of Symbol Chats slots available per character.

- Increase ammount of players per lobby (not sure if this is technically possible, but I'm sure lobby 01 can't handle more than 12 players atm).

- Saves and reload the player on last visited Lobby when exiting/entering game.

- Implement an option to hide mags and/or shields/armor GFX effects from other players. Some people don't like using Red Ring Costumes because they don't want to see their Casts using fox ears lol.

- I implemented it on the test server, the test server is a different language, different code, etc... I stopped adding many things to tethealla long ago because the language and code is a mess.

- I added the textures stuff for the weapons because is easy to do due to how they are handled, is not the same with monsters.

- I actually had no idea they had been renamed (I didn't change their names in the first place), I will compare the current enemy names to the original ones and revert any changes.

- Is not possible to increase the symbol chat slots, they are in the middle of the character data, basically is the same answer to inventory size, character bank size, and anything similar, however... like with the Palette Manager, I had planned to add a way to store symbol chats locally, this requires a bunch of work, afaik they have to be synced across all players in the instance.

- The amount of players per lobby cannot be increased (again, as with anything, easily)

- Aselia should already be placing you in the last lobby you visited regardless of where you are coming from

- If anything this would be applied on yourself rather than on other people, I wanted to add a way to hide different attachments, mainly to be able to take screenshots of things like weapons, mags etc... just items in general, without having to change the textures of things, when I tried I wasn't able to find where to do this tho...

• Like 1

On 1/7/2019 at 8:34 AM, R-78 said:

That would imply a lot of maps to remake.

just swap the switch to the ones that work like endless nightmare three, where ya just need to step on one and only one. or ones ya press in series.

also don't suppose ya'lls could do a different shade for rare foes on the mini map?

maybe make a super hard quest with tons of uber hard foes, and high chance of dropping level 30 disks of all types, along with whatever people use to boost weapons. for those none casters

different color names in team/friends-list etc when they are online.