Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

I'm full of ideas, I'm tired of seeing everybody sitting in lobby or running ttfs all day 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Syn said:

Emergency Quest similar to pso2 would be cool. Like for example, make a quest that would be real excellent for exp or have like a "Olga Flow is dropping something special" don't have to tell us what it is to be exact. It don't necessarily have to be just Olga, but hell it can be super buff and faster moving wolves emergency quest and if completed you could earn like 5 pds. That would be fun 

That's if that sort of thing is possible 

The problem with something like that, is that monster parameters cannot be changed on the fly (yet?).
I intend to implement something like that which would enable crack mode, but if it ever gets done, it will be in Aselia.

1 hour ago, Syn said:

I'm full of ideas, I'm tired of seeing everybody sitting in lobby or running ttfs all day 

There are many more quests than TTF but a lot of people don't look at them.

35 minutes ago, Terrybriggs711 said:

would be cool if when you have ..say a Max stat RR or WD it would be a different  color name when you look in bank or inventory, so looking at it u would instantly Know the Max stats items from the min stats items .

The item name color is given by very a specific code (stars, item type, etc), I have no intention to change that.
You can instead use the item reader addon, sure is not like looking at it in game, but does a pretty good job.

2 minutes ago, Soly said:

The item name color is given by very a specific code (stars, item type, etc), I have no intention to change that.
You can instead use the item reader addon, sure is not like looking at it in game, but does a pretty good job.

great point , char reader is awsome btw , its prob best to use that  =)

Instead of allowing sorting by texture and model in the wiki can we allow search by weapon class (saber, handgun, rifle, rod, wand, etx.) and special?

8 minutes ago, Kraven202 said:

I'd love to see some old HU weapons get buffed like Zanba getting a bit more ata and Double cannon getting like 50 grind or more...i know inferno girasole would still be better, i just want a more classic looking double saber :rf-07:

please give Zamba more ata. It would be swell for Sword of Ultima to be buffed also

Edited by MadOrNah
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Lemon said:

Instead of allowing sorting by texture and model in the wiki can we allow search by weapon class (saber, handgun, rifle, rod, wand, etx.) and special?

I added that because I removed the item model and texture list from wherever I had it before and Auli (iirc) asked me about it.
I don't know if sorting by special would be worth it, I mean, most entries would show nothing, and idk about attack animation, I guess it's no big deal.

Maybe I can add them but hide their columns by default so the grid is not cluttered with stuff and you can switch them on the bottom right thingy.

The idea just came to me as I went to the wiki to search for a charge partisan, and realize that there was no way to do that.

2 hours ago, Lemon said:

The idea just came to me as I went to the wiki to search for a charge partisan, and realize that there was no way to do that.

go to the weapon category, press ctrl+F and type in the weapons name

1 hour ago, Shiva said:

go to the weapon category, press ctrl+F and type in the weapons name

I mean... yes... but I didn't know the weapon name of I'd've just gone right to the drop table.

Just now, Lemon said:

I mean... yes... but I didn't know the weapon name of I'd've just gone right to the drop table.

yea, true.

also good for some mobile phones which dun have the ability of the search function.