Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

11 minutes ago, Night said:

What about givin SonicTeam Armor a little visual effect? like virus armor or so? just that it doesnt look that boring :P

or an combination for sta. for example: if you using it on fo that it gets some extras like half tp or techboosts while loosing ressistances &/or def,evp points? :)

or adding a little atp boost while reducing def/evp/res

and last thingy. i know it was requested a lot and i think a lot of peeps would like to see that: Gael Giel is a nice lookin mag. also its an event mag. but it has his negative effects (eating hp, can be annoying in tower - del lillys)

what about if you change the sd at boss to invince adding 5% activation rate and just maybe give him a little nice boost - like adding res with another thing equipped or somethin like that? :3

what do you guys think about that?

I like the sta visual thing, but the other stuff seems like power creep to me.

• Like 1

Just now, Lemon said:

I like the sta visual thing, but the other stuff seems like power creep to me.

depends on how hard you nerf the other stuff. like sta getting tech boosts. loosing 250 def/evp and also loose like 20-30 % of his ressistances dont make it powercreep :P

I'd rather keep STA where it's at. There's plenty of other armor that does the same stuff that you proposed haha. I like the Gael Giel idea, though. It's a once a year drop that makes a mag that isn't that great. Should get some sort of boost.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

I'd rather keep STA where it's at. There's plenty of other armor that does the same stuff that you proposed haha. I like the Gael Giel idea, though. It's a once a year drop that makes a mag that isn't that great. Should get some sort of boost.

Yeah i like the gael idea more than the sta but sta would be cool hehe

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Night said:

and last thingy. i know it was requested a lot and i think a lot of peeps would like to see that: Gael Giel is a nice lookin mag. also its an event mag. but it has his negative effects (eating hp, can be annoying in tower - del lillys)

what about if you change the sd at boss to invince adding 5% activation rate and just maybe give him a little nice boost - like adding res with another thing equipped or somethin like that? :3

I don't think 5% would make much of a difference besides all the others that are not consoles are 50, so doesn't seem necessary either.
I cannot add the stuff you are suggesting (res with another thing equipped) and please don't, not every mag is going to be 3 inv.

3 hours ago, Night said:

What about givin SonicTeam Armor a little visual effect? like virus armor or so? just that it doesnt look that boring :P
or an combination for sta. for example: if you using it on fo that it gets some extras like half tp or techboosts while loosing ressistances &/or def,evp points? :)
or adding a little atp boost while reducing def/evp/res

I don't know if I can give it any visual effect, I haven't investigated that yet.

I don't really think people would like it's stats nerfed for a lame atp or whatever boost not even for TP or tech boosts.. besides that would affect casts which would have literally no use for said TP/Tech boosts and non FO/Cast would be sort of lame since they don't really rely on techs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Soly said:

I don't think 5% would make much of a difference besides all the others that are not consoles are 50, so doesn't seem necessary either.
I cannot add the stuff you are suggesting (res with another thing equipped) and please don't, not every mag is going to be 3 inv.

I don't know if I can give it any visual effect, I haven't investigated that yet.

I don't really think people would like it's stats nerfed for a lame atp or whatever boost not even for TP or tech boosts.. besides that would affect casts which would have literally no use for said TP/Tech boosts and non FO/Cast would be sort of lame since they don't really rely on techs.

no u have it wrong hes referring to when specific classes equip that armor. if a fo equip it it would get a tech boost but if a hunter equip it it gets something different.  so its different with every character/class

3 minutes ago, Soly said:

I know, but I said, that's not gonna work, it would affect all classes.

i meant it like the RR circle. so that fos could use sta for nukin or spare some tp with it and loose some def on the armor or res as contra for the extra buffs

so that you could use the sta if you want

but its just an idea so idc if it comes up but would be cool

about the gael: yeah i know but for that its one of the mags who are the hardest to get i would see it more a tripple inv than that what its actually. but yeah since it doesnt matter that much for me. its just a thought about the prolly hardest mag to get ;) (even the feeding is annoying for kama lvl 100)

about visual effect. if you could do somethin there it would be really cool :D but yeah that dont need to happen immediately

I have to first check what the game actually does because there is supposed to be some data in the ItemPMT but it's like maybe locked to some items or something... I'll check some time.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Soly said:

I have to first check what the game actually does because there is supposed to be some data in the ItemPMT but it's like maybe locked to some items or something... I'll check some time.

Tell me if\when you figure out.  I wanted to put feather effect on an armour like chu chu fever's chu chus.

• 2 weeks later...

Would there be someway to add controller customization to the client? Would cut out a lot of the hassle of using joy2key or xpadder.