Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Names here are already confusing enough imo.  Being able to change them would make it almost impossible to know who anyone is.

Could we get lobbyevents with the Tails theme and ep 1 credits theme(I don't think it's actually used in BB, just offline console). They're both really good songs that don't get used at all.

• Like 1

I know this prolly would never happen on this server as im sure its a ton of work, but its worth throwing out there....

Adopt a FFXI type auction house for players to sell and buy gear, prices are leveled for the same item and its easier then m,aking a list for some people. Or like myself tend to be lazy and not update it enough.

On 4/29/2017 at 0:44 AM, mudkipzjm said:

Could we get lobbyevents with the Tails theme and ep 1 credits theme(I don't think it's actually used in BB, just offline console). They're both really good songs that don't get used at all.

Which ones are the songs?

9 hours ago, O9B066 said:

I know this prolly would never happen on this server as im sure its a ton of work, but its worth throwing out there....

Adopt a FFXI type auction house for players to sell and buy gear, prices are leveled for the same item and its easier then m,aking a list for some people. Or like myself tend to be lazy and not update it enough.

I don't know about automatic pricing but at least something where you can drop stuff and other people can see it, basically what PSO2 has... sadly is hard to make something like that given the limitation we have on meseta and doing other items as currency for that would be a mess (PDs, for example).

2 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

MILES.ogg and ENDING.ogg

MILES.ogg gets used in certain quests btw. You could also overwrite one of your other songs with the track too. If we're going to go with ENDING.ogg though, we should go with all of the episode ending themes, so also CUBE_ENDING.ogg and EP4_ENDING_FO.ogg

Edited by Fyrewolf5

There has been threads on other PSO based forums in the past that have a: "Level 200 character thread", and "S-rank thread" (which I was OP on the old Scthacks forusm) etc... So if you hit level 200 for example, you can just posts your character data down via the thread in the following manner below:

[FORUM NAME] - [CHARACTER NAME] - [CLASS] - [ID] - [LEVEL]
[FORUM NAME] - [CHARACTER] - [CLASS] - [S-RANK NAME/S-RANK]

I personally find its a good way to know who's 200 on the server, what S-ranks have been achieved and to overt the data for people to look at it. Could there be a little prize for reaching Lv 200 too? What do you guys think? :3

@Junsui Reaching level 200 on this server is... am sorry to say that but your list would be very long and kinda pointless at this stage. You'd almost have a shorter list if you were listing people who are NOT level 200

That's a good idea for S-Rank Weapon though =) Perhaps *dream* that would encourage some people to play more challenge *dream dream*

On 4/28/2017 at 0:22 PM, Lemon said:

Names here are already confusing enough imo.  Being able to change them would make it almost impossible to know who anyone is.

It's only confusing because people don't even list like 99% of their character names in their bios.

1 minute ago, Auroboro said:

It's only confusing because people don't even list like 99% of their character names in their bios.

Even when they do I don't know who they are.  I just think this isn't as great an idea as people might think it is.  I can only see it being abused to avoid people.

Just now, Lemon said:

Even when they do I don't know who they are.  I just think this isn't as great an idea as people might think it is.  I can only see it being abused to avoid people.

You could use an argument like that for literally anything. 

Like it's confusing when people make multiple accounts so why not limit people to one account per person? 

It's also confusing when people make multiple forum accounts, why not limit people to only making 1 forum account per IP address?

You could literally go on forever.

Just now, Auroboro said:

Like it's confusing when people make multiple accounts so why not limit people to one account per person?

In my opinion this should be the case.

1 minute ago, Auroboro said:

It's also confusing when people make multiple forum accounts, why not limit people to only making 1 forum account per IP address?

This is against the rules already.

• Like 1