Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Better SJS drop rate.

Quest with Dorphons in it without having to kill 20 Zus before seeing a Dorphon.

Increased mate capacity for Casts (20 of each mate and 20 star atomizers -- classes with techniques essentially get several hundred mates with resta. Sure casts have better base damage, but after a tech-user has S/D'd and has resta, casts really become useless)

Dark Flow special works at 50% health (Dark Meteor special works at 100% health. At 10% health, all bosses on all difficulties, except maybe normal, have the ability to kill you in a single hit -- dark flow special can only be used in special circumstances and only on a few bosses, while DM special is useful on every boss in every circumstance.)

Better SJS drop rate.

Better SJS drop rate.

Better SJS drop rate.

Oh, and better SJS drop rate. ^.^

SJS really the last thing I have to work towards in this game, besides lv200 and perhaps a hit excal. But assuming it really took me 27,000 kills to get an SJS....That's over 650 hours of play...even if I played 20 hours a week (and I don't play anywhere near that much because I don't have 20 hours a week to spend gaming) it would take nearly a year to get an SJS at that drop rate. Am I the only one who finds this a little ridiculous?

Edited by Adeum
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Better SJS drop rate.

Quest with Dorphons in it without having to kill 20 Zus before seeing a Dorphon.

Increased mate capacity for Casts (20 of each mate and 20 star atomizers -- classes with techniques essentially get several hundred mates with resta. Sure casts have better base damage, but after a tech-user has S/D'd and has resta, casts really become useless)

Dark Flow special works at 50% health (Dark Meteor special works at 100% health. At 10% health, all bosses on all difficulties, except maybe normal, have the ability to kill you in a single hit -- dark flow special can only be used in special circumstances and only on a few bosses, while DM special is useful on every boss in every circumstance.)

Better SJS drop rate.

Better SJS drop rate.

Better SJS drop rate.

Oh, and better SJS drop rate. ^.^

SJS really the last thing I have to work towards in this game, besides lv200 and perhaps a hit excal. But assuming it really took me 27,000 kills to get an SJS....That's over 650 hours of play...even if I played 20 hours a week (and I don't play anywhere near that much because I don't have 20 hours a week to spend gaming) it would take nearly a year to get an SJS at that drop rate. Am I the only one who finds this a little ridiculous?

Yeah, If we're gonna go at the SJS drop rate, I can say a little about the Purplenum Psycho Wand drop rate. 1/1032 from a MIL lily is absolutely ridiculous. I've spent about 20 hours hunting almost 250 Mil lillies for an item that now seems to be completely out of my reach. I thought 205 was a little bit absurd, but 1/1032 is just plain overdoing it. It's like the Redria Gran Sorcerer drop for it. 1/285000. That's pretty much saying that enemy won't drop a rare for you. It's crazy that I can spend that long for an item that I'll seemingly never have. It's the reason I made a Purplenum.

Edited by Kolective

now you know why we don't tell people drop rates you know where. Because all people do is cry about them rather then play the game.

I'm still playing the game, trust me, I'm still hunting it. Killed 65 mil lillies yesterday. Still going at it. And for a drop rate that low, you'd hear more complaining by not saying anything about it. People would start questioning if they even drop anymore.

well then the time you spent qqing for that post is 10 mins less time you spent playing the game.

And the minute you spent typing that is a minute less that you played too. Now stop trying to pester me.

EDIT: I came here for positive feedback and assistance. Now if you have nothing positive to say, don't speak please. :onion-head74:

Edited by Kolective
  • Like 2

no you came here to cry about the drop rate of items. This topic is about improving features not catering to your inpatients. Vast majority of the rates have been the same for 3 years or more on this server. You don't like it, tough would probably be the answer.

I played PSO on all the consoles before I came here. The drop rates and game speed are amazing on this server. The GM's are helpful and friendly, and to top it all off there are great events. I really can't say I want anything improved except the stability, and thats constantly being worked on.

TL:DR Great job to all of the dev/gm team. You guys make this server the best! =D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey there! I've been thinking about something and it's bugging me a bit. During the times in which rare monsters are increased, can we include an in-game option to turn them off for the rooms we make? There are situations in which more rare monsters actually hinder us. My current goal, a Mother Garb +, is harder to acquire due to more dorphon eclairs. Is there any way this could be possible? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Grammar. That is all. :onion86:

Edited by Kolective

• 4 weeks later...

the twin bank would save a lot of tome and relogging to get "" someone to log and help transfer items from mains to alts etc etc , been w8in and asking on main lobby no 1 seeems to care on here compared to schthack server ...

There is a common and character bank. You have to use the function: /bank to change it.

----

My Ideas:

Sun Atomizer: It's basically a sol atomizer but it works like a Star.

Inventory increased to 40.

:3

Edited by -Spuz-
  • Like 1

Drop announcements in partys. For example, when someone picks up a rare, the name of the rare appears on the screen to everyone in the party. I think it's a good idea for hunting items in teams and it helps when you accidently pick a not-so-great rare so you know you can just toss it.

My ideas :

- remove buggued exp of boss in ep2 ( lv 1 to 200 in some days seriously lol ? ).

- make ep1 and ep4 harder based on ep2 improved difficulty.

- make ttf and rt playable in only certains conditions ( like a lv requirement... ), then people would actually play more variety of quests .....

- less rare monsters ..... it's totally killing the rarity of their drops and eclair/pazuzu everywhere on ep4 is annoying xD.

- make all governements quests directly accessible because some of these are really fun to play but having to complete them all is a bit annoying.

- fix the weapons droprate in cmode ( there are no weapons at all dropping in cmode, that is silly considering that the fun in cmode is based on the weapons you get )

- fix the cmode sranks rewards because it's still totally buggued ( if you choose a needle for example, you will get something else instead lol )

- fix mine offensive rewards and 2p roct crash when you are supposed to get your rewards

- maybe also some improvement in the droprate .... like tjs is absurd and pwand hard also .....

- nerf ranger ( mostly dm ... ) they are way too OP and not really fun to play .....

- give an exclusive weapons to hucaseal/racaseal since they have no advantages .....

- give a special efficient arrest weapons for humar/hunewearl since they can't freeze stuff

- reduce the speed battle of centurion battle because it's too broken

- improve gi and si tech of force ..... playing only ra tech cause alot of damage cancel/bad stun/slowdown and very repetitive gameplay

- i still think bringing back master raven combo but with nerfed atp would be a good idea but then release a psycho raven kind for female hunters and nerf the atp of actual PR

Edited by Sylph777
  • Like 1