Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

i have 2 ideas at the moment.

1) Mag feeding frenzy (every so often have a short period in which mags can be feed without having to wait for the timer)

2) Pioneer Christmas - episode 2 event quest - I noticed that you can obtain a present with a mag cell inside per character for completion of lvl 4 on ultimate. My idea here is maybe to make it to where you can unlock lvl 4 on very hard and upon completion be able to receive the account based wrapping paper.

3) i know i said 2 ideas but if idea #2 isn't feasible then my alternate idea for the quest would be to simply reset that particular quest every so often maybe once a year or months or weeks(that part would of course be completely up to you guys)

just some food for thought.

Random latenight ideas :

A trading page where you could buy and sell weapons directly from the game (for PDs and to players only, not NPC shop).

An automatic donation control panel.

love this idea... maybe someday will be possible.

• 1 month later...

a new item :

name: CLOWNS HAT

type: shield

special: when hit with this shield equipped , there is a chance the attacking enemy will get a jet of water in the face!

stats: uknown

picture :

clownshat.png

• Like 2

just a suggestion but there would be a great idea to improve this server and equilibrate the game better : nerf DM alot lol it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to broken XD

• 4 weeks later...

I wonder if cannon rouge can be enable combo?I think It would be so much more fun to use cannon rouge. I don't think it wouldn't be over power? Just something came to mind when I was using cannon rouge.