Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

C++ Master?

I know one, a pretty damn good one. Ever heard of Genesis 2D? The creator is a friend of mine and if he has some free time he could look at the code. Or maybe his team can do it.

But back on topic. I will post more ideas as they come to mind and they will accompany my first post if it's editable to that degree.

Whoa just imagine having new mobs, or have the ability to fuse some mags, new pb's and new stuff, will make PSOBB even better ;)

Whoa just imagine having new mobs, or have the ability to fuse some mags, new pb's and new stuff, will make PSOBB even better ;)

It's already in development, and it's called PSO2 xD

C++ Master?

I know one, a pretty damn good one. Ever heard of Genesis 2D? The creator is a friend of mine and if he has some free time he could look at the code. Or maybe his team can do it.

But back on topic. I will post more ideas as they come to mind and they will accompany my first post if it's editable to that degree.

Well that sounds interesting but you'd have to talk to Larva if you're serious about it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

i was thinking hard about making my own server along time ago and thought about updating to like a fan based pso 2 back in 2007 b4 sega announced it . The ideal updates would have been some but not all lobbys layouts (size also?) changed and some left alone and some Just skin changes. new holiday skins for the lobbys,

an editor can be found on the internet i have had it before im sure i could still find it.

and i see that this server has its own quests, and dont forget about adding xtra wep stats like being able to swing 4 times and not just 3 . i thought and still think this could be done. (cause of one thing. on pso pc not psoBB. on schtserv lol you can swing 4 times , i thought about finding that code and figure out what makes that happen and taking that code idea and placing that in weps so that some weps could allow further attacks in one series of attacks but not changing the motion of how the players move cause that is "key" to the feel of the game

these are just some of the ideas i have had in the past. and im one for comming up with legit ideas that could be placed in the game code, i try to stay within the limits of what can be done to make a pso server still pso but so that its not just the same ol pso but also more.

i Recommend someone sticky this, not only for whats above but also what can be put below as well :P

Edited by xirix

how is my post at the bottom when the one above was first O.o? im confused

nvm ignore this post of ignorence lol i see my thread was merged with this one lol

Edited by xirix

is there a way to make another lvl of difficulty in game past ult? to make everything harder for those that want a challenge

yea that would be cool but the name of it should be something like 'Pure' or 'Xtreme'

i am currently working on a new lobby layout for all to enjoy il keep you posted on my progress

this may take longer than i thought i need to learn some more c++ >.> maybe next year i will do this

Figured this might motivate some players to keep leveling up after level 200 ^^

wofq.png

Won't be released until prestige is implemented (which will be soon hopefully).

• Like 3

It is broken. It reads the data from your team/guildcards but the amount doesn't go up correctly.

For example, someone with 3 members in their team and 6 guildcards may get a significantly better boost than one with 30 members in their team and a full guildcard list.

it's not broken at all, check out the topic over at eden where we pulled the original jpn's items description, the item works fully as intended.

7.) Bring back some retired items. Like Trap/Search for humans. It gets tiring to use a item one room after another to shoot/avoid traps.

If you know enough it's fairly easy to program something to add new items to pso. I'll prove that within the next few days anyway.

I've shown this image before, but this should be up on our own server this weekend as a weapon called the texas massicures hopefully with a different photon skin when i get it working, Anyway i'm sure some one will eventually figure out how i'm doing this and copy.

doublechainsawd.png

Edited by Lee