Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

1 hour ago, TheIronSheik said:

Curious. How come shocking enemies isn't as popular as paralyzing/freezing? Sometimes on lower difficulties you can shock machine type enemies with Zonde casts. Is it because there is too high resistance in stronger enemies? Does it only affect certain types of enemies? I look at it as beneficial especially against machine types who can only be frozen and not paralyzed, which only gives you 4 second window rather than the 6 second window with paralyze, and Shock has that same 6 second window. Can especially be useful against Baranz.

If it's resistance based, is that something that can be modified into an existing weapon like the Maser Beam/Power Maser where it has similar special property as Frozen Shooter/Snow Queen?

I've already managed to shock every monster in Mines (except dubswitch and vol opt) with Power Maser. Which includes 3 enemies with 100 ETH. It just procs super rarely.

4 hours ago, R-78 said:

I've already managed to shock every monster in Mines (except dubswitch and vol opt) with Power Maser. Which includes 3 enemies with 100 ETH. It just procs super rarely.

I don't think It's legal to cast status effects on monsters, besides jellen zalure :onion-head22: (unless you are a GM, who knows :onion-head09:

Episode 2 Minibosses thing Is out of the equation, of course :onion-head28: (Huh, good question: has someone ever shocked Epsilon? =o :onion-head49: If so, how do epsiguards behave? Do they stop releasing their elemental disease? >:D [especially megido xD])

2 hours ago, R-78 said:

But not consistent enough to be reliable which is what I was getting at. 

It most certainly does stop enemy movement. Which shock are you thinking of?

Furthermore, Paralysis does nothing to the ATA calculations. Only Freeze lowers enemy EVP. 

You need to brush up on your knowledge brah.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheIronSheik said:

But not consistent enough to be reliable which is what I was getting at. 

I think it is because it is added as a tech based attack and not on a ratio success scale

As Tempest is 100+ Tech lv

Blizzard 80% ratio chance 

Edited by ink

Revert stats of episode 2 monsters to their original if it hasn't already been done. (Who am I kidding, it hasn't.)

But for real, at least revert the EVP. Even as a Level 200 RAmar with a 30%+ hit weapon I'm missing way more than I should. Like how much did you guys increase it on Ult? Makes episode 2 not fun.

Edited by Hatsodoom Reiga
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Hatsodoom Reiga said:

Revert stats of episode 2 monsters to their original if it hasn't already been done. (Who am I kidding, it hasn't.)

But for real, at least revert the EVP. Even as a Level 200 RAmar with a 30%+ hit weapon I'm missing way more than I should. Like how much did you guys increase it on Ult? Makes episode 2 not fun.

V502? Maxed out ata . I'm asking as 200 Ramar 30% hit weapon is a little vague to reply correctly from me , but to be fair i don't have this problem on my Ramar with my set up using s'ranks pretty much all die to hell /demon . 

My point is on Sega I wouldn't be missing this much. Actually I wouldn't mind seeing a snapshot of the enemies stats within the server's database. Somebody showed me the Episode 1 enemy stat sheet or w/e once when i thought Ep1 was boosted too.

Edited by Hatsodoom Reiga

• 2 weeks later...

I know new weapons are something that rarely happens but this is a mockup I just made that I think could be badass if done correctly. Combination Item a Saber type weapon. PGF required, Yami Model with Hue correction, 3 targets Saber with Hell Slicer KOD special. All classes. An All classes melee PGF combiner weapon would be so cool, not to mention Yami basically looks just like it.

Darksabermockup.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, C01D1 said:

I know new weapons are something that rarely happens but this is a mockup I just made that I think could be badass if done correctly. Combination Item a Saber type weapon. PGF required, Yami Model with Hue correction, 3 targets Saber with Hell Slicer KOD special. All classes. An All classes melee PGF combiner weapon would be so cool, not to mention Yami basically looks just like it.

Darksabermockup.jpg

The only part of this Idea where I disagree Is where the combiner Item Is the server's hardest event drop ever  :onion127: [Maybe change for the one server-exclusive (I think?) combiner that only has one purpose In the server ;]

2 minutes ago, Kotta said:

The only part of this Idea where I disagree Is where the combiner Item Is the server's hardest event drop ever  :onion127: [Maybe change for the one server-exclusive (I think?) combiner that only has one purpose In the server ;]

Down for anything tbh its not set in stone

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, C01D1 said:

Down for anything tbh its not set in stone

anything that makes GG more than a status symbol is an improvement

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, C01D1 said:

Darksabermockup.jpg

This is basically already made on other server. It’s called Nightmare. In the seabed it destroys all.