Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

I was gonna say to make Psycho Raven's special hit like a normal attack, since It's so useless In many ways (just to make It not so useless :onion-head63:), but then I remembered De Rol Le/Dal Ra Lie and Barba Ray:onion-head22:[and now that I think about It, It would make hit% on PR slightly less relevant, I guess:onion-head06:]

Like with a lot of things on Ultima, you could make it an option for the players to manually turn on and off the differences in monster stats. For those interested in a harder challenge with the current boosted EVP and resistances can still turn it on but those that aren't could manually turn it off?

On 12/9/2020 at 1:33 PM, Varista said:

Like with a lot of things on Ultima, you could make it an option for the players to manually turn on and off the differences in monster stats. For those interested in a harder challenge with the current boosted EVP and resistances can still turn it on but those that aren't could manually turn it off?

That is harder to do with monster stats, given the way they are loaded.

Looking at Holy Ray's page...I noticed there was supposed to be something called Last Holy Ray which was supposed to pierce, just like the Ultima Bringer's is supposed to... Furthermore, noticed that there's an enhancement item called the Piercing Photon which looks like it was meant to be used to not only upgrade Holy Ray --> Last Holy Ray but also Bringers Rifle --> Ultima Bringers.

As it stands, Ultima Bringers is a native drop during the Anniversary event. Were the piercing photon/bringers upgrades scrapped due to the difficulty of figuring out how to make weapons pierce? And if that's ever figured out, do you think Last Holy Ray would make an appearance? Would be pretty awesome to have a piercing arrest weapon even though I can't think of an application where it would be super useful.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2020 at 12:33 PM, Varista said:

This or just put them back to normal.

• Dw 1

On 12/11/2020 at 3:23 PM, TheIronSheik said:

Looking at Holy Ray's page...I noticed there was supposed to be something called Last Holy Ray which was supposed to pierce, just like the Ultima Bringer's is supposed to... Furthermore, noticed that there's an enhancement item called the Piercing Photon which looks like it was meant to be used to not only upgrade Holy Ray --> Last Holy Ray but also Bringers Rifle --> Ultima Bringers.

As it stands, Ultima Bringers is a native drop during the Anniversary event. Were the piercing photon/bringers upgrades scrapped due to the difficulty of figuring out how to make weapons pierce? And if that's ever figured out, do you think Last Holy Ray would make an appearance? Would be pretty awesome to have a piercing arrest weapon even though I can't think of an application where it would be super useful.

I haven't added the Ultima Bringers pierce, but that's on the things to do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have an idea for adding new mag skins, I absolutely love Sonic Adventure DX/2 Battle, and I really like chaos! The only 2 chao mags that are in the game that im aware of is a normal baby chao and omochao. I'd honestly like to the more chaos get added in the game since welp, its made by Sonicteam lol. Nothing really crazy i just thought that seeing these little guys would be nice lol

Sonic Chao, Tails Chao, Amy Chao & Knuckles Chao | Sonic adventure, Sonic,  Sonic artDavie the shadow chao | Wiki | Sonic the Hedgehog! AminoSteam Community :: Guide :: How to Breed an S Rank Chao FastChaos Chao - Chao Island Wiki

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's been two years, why not post this again...

New weapon idea: Unlocked L&K38 Combat - Psycho Combat.

Made by using L&K38 and a Psycho Black Crystal (or other modifier, take your pick). Would be reskinned in a black/red style.

The idea is to have it locked to two specific classes, the HUcaseal and RAcaseal. Both of these classes tend to come up short when compared to their male counterparts in damage, so this suggestion is aimed at giving them a weapon with greater range to compensate. There's been a lot of suggestion that this would be ridiculously powerful, and has been tested before, but I did some testing of my own.

With zero ATP, a max-atp HUcassy, no Shifta, and 0% attribute, an unlocked L&K38 does about 175 per strong hit. This means 875 per button push, and a full combo does about 2625 damage. For comparison, a HUcast with the same modifiers using a Psycho Raven will do 536 per strong attack, making it 1608 per button push, and 4824 per full combo. 

This was tested on an Arlan in ultimate, and I don't know if/how buffed the mobs are here as opposed to what I used.

RAcassy has access to MFs as well, which have the autoaim that gives a bit of a lazy boost to it. I think the special range on those are about 130 compared to the L&Ks 170, but a disadvantage of the L&K38 is that if the target even twitches, it'll miss the damn thing. The aiming on it is really difficult compared to several weapons, and it has a longer recovery time than mechguns too. It's very difficult for me to get a proper DPS on them due to this.

One bonus of the L&K38 is that it's not a mechgun. I feel that it's the only type of weapon I seem to use nowadays, if it's not PRs, it's MFs, Last Swan, Yasminkov 9ks, TypeME/Mechs, or even the Samba Maracas/Fiesta. Everything's a mechgun, unless it's a Dark weapon. I'd love some variety that isn't intentionally hamstringing my play.

I'm also suggesting this because the L&K38 combat is an awesome looking gun that is criminally underused due to being locked. Additionally, it's a badass weapon that would be great for female characters, as some of their go-to weapons are covered in hearts and/or love connotations, which is a relic of 20 years ago. 

I'm more than happy to help out with balance testing on the server, if needs be.

TLDR;

- Combine to unlock L&K

- Locked to HUcassy and RAcassy

- Single-target poor-aim awesome looking gun.

prskin.png

• Like 14
  • Haha 1
  • Dw 1

15 minutes ago, Harvest said:

Made by using L&K38 and a Psycho Black Crystal (or other modifier, take your pick). Would be reskinned in a black/red style.

The idea is to have it locked to two specific classes, the HUcaseal and RAcaseal. Both of these classes tend to come up short when compared to their male counterparts in damage, so this suggestion is aimed at giving them a weapon with greater range to compensate. There's been a lot of suggestion that this would be ridiculously powerful, and has been tested before, but I did some testing of my own.

With zero ATP, a max-atp HUcassy, no Shifta, and 0% attribute, an unlocked L&K38 does about 175 per strong hit. This means 875 per button push, and a full combo does about 2625 damage. For comparison, a HUcast with the same modifiers using a Psycho Raven will do 536 per strong attack, making it 1608 per button push, and 4824 per full combo. 

This was tested on an Arlan in ultimate, and I don't know if/how buffed the mobs are here as opposed to what I used.

RAcassy has access to MFs as well, which have the autoaim that gives a bit of a lazy boost to it. I think the special range on those are about 130 compared to the L&Ks 170, but a disadvantage of the L&K38 is that if the target even twitches, it'll miss the damn thing. The aiming on it is really difficult compared to several weapons, and it has a longer recovery time than mechguns too. It's very difficult for me to get a proper DPS on them due to this.

One bonus of the L&K38 is that it's not a mechgun. I feel that it's the only type of weapon I seem to use nowadays, if it's not PRs, it's MFs, Last Swan, Yasminkov 9ks, TypeME/Mechs, or even the Samba Maracas/Fiesta. Everything's a mechgun, unless it's a Dark weapon. I'd love some variety that isn't intentionally hamstringing my play.

I'm also suggesting this because the L&K38 combat is an awesome looking gun that is criminally underused due to being locked. Additionally, it's a badass weapon that would be great for female characters, as some of their go-to weapons are covered in hearts and/or love connotations, which is a relic of 20 years ago. 

I'm more than happy to help out with balance testing on the server, if needs be.

TLDR;

- Combine to unlock L&K

prskin.png

I am down for anything that brings legacy weapons into a new light. New stuff is exciting. Guld Milla Laconium Axe, Rianov 5, prophets of motav they are all to awesome to simply be outclassed by DW imo add upgrade paths to those as well! 

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Harvest said:

TLDR;

- Combine to unlock L&K

prskin.png

What If.... 

-Combo remains locked

-Each combo (locked, duh D:<) Increases from 5 rounds to 10 rounds

-Special attack shoots 15 rounds (or 20? xD), but It scatters to random enemies In range (ATA penalty Included, of course Dx) [also, It shouldn't be better than heavy attack If It's single target :onion-head28:

-ATA Increases to 150 or 200, since It's combo locked [like bombchu] 

Just giving Ideas :onion-head71:

Edited by Kotta

9 minutes ago, Kotta said:

What If.... 

-Combo remains locked

-Each combo (locked, duh D:<) Increases from 5 rounds to 10 rounds

-Special attack shoots 15 rounds (or 20? xD), but It scatters to random enemies In range (ATA penalty Included, of course Dx) [also, It shouldn't be better than heavy attack If It's single target :onion-head28:

-ATA Increases to 150 or 200, since It's combo locked [like bombchu] 

Just giving Ideas :onion-head71:

You can just read your reply in the other topic xD
Probably too hard to do such thing (increasing bullets per combo)... and even worse the "bullet spread"

• Haha 1