Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

22 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

If you are doing solo "pod in 12 minutes counter to counter", then you're definitely getting banned for hacking lol. Solo usually will take people closer to 18-20 minutes.

Challenge accepted.

No ban please.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Idea to improve server : Give kondrieu spinners increased hp like shamby's have :onion-head63:

Ok then... This one is just for you

• Like 1

No pack, I select the skins individually, and all the ones I used here can be found on UPS website

http://universps.online.fr/pso/bb/skin/listeSkinUS.php5

On 12/1/2020 at 3:22 PM, Fyrewolf5 said:

If you are doing solo "pod in 12 minutes counter to counter", then you're definitely getting banned for hacking lol.

Gotta be honest: This Is possible:onion-head49:

But, as stupid as It sounds, It's also a matter of luck: When Hell/Demon/Devil/Arrest(If you are an android) works frequently; when the bird doesn't spawn and fly/bash Immediately right at you; When spinners don't spawn between you and the colored spinner (or worse case scenario, a random spinner spawns below you, weird stuff that Is only supposed to happen In Multiplayer, I think -_-); When the Astark doesn't quick-attack, etc. The kind of stuff that makes you think how your day's gonna turn on depending on which of those factors triggers the most (or the less).

On 12/2/2020 at 2:10 PM, R-78 said:

Challenge accepted.

No ban please.

7 hours ago, R-78 said:

Ok then... This one is just for you

Of course, unlike on Shiida's demonstration, none of my weapons are end-game, and I don't own Dark Meteor or a Charge Yasminkov 9kM :onion-head65:

My tactics are completely different, I even need to Clio-Zalure In certain places [Now with the Frank the Bunny Costume I guess I won't need It that much for Zalure range, so reducing switching weapons =o], or Estlla the four jewels at Boss' second phase do deal more than half of their hp bar. [Also, I use Ultima Reaper to deal with Gorans to avoid them from warping In random positions In the first room of Desert 3 :D].

Although, I can't tell exactly how long I have delayed In PoD quest since the only timer I have Is running till the boss room. Rarely ever I make It with 21 minutes or more, depending on how I perform :onion120: (And sometimes, It also depends on my computer:onion-head27:)

[Gotta say, @R-78 respects for using Techniques for Stage Control. I hardly ever see someone else do so. (Maybe because It's not that necessary In multiplayer? :onion-head22:)]

What about new events? maybe weekly ( Protect the GM, Hide & Seek, Q&A events ( Like who wants to be millionaire but with items xD) , etc... )

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kotta said:

But, as stupid as It sounds, It's also a matter of luck: When Hell/Demon/Devil [...] The kind of stuff that makes you think how your day's gonna turn on depending on which of those factors triggers the most (or the less).

While it's true there's always RNG in every run (especially hell/demon activation), this is only a matter of seconds most of the time, not minutes.

Arrest(If you are an android) works frequently;

At some point this special gets 100% accuracy. You can guarantee a paralysis on almost every monster of Ruin with just a NS combo (assuming your char is maxed). Same goes with Dorphons, you don't get to miss them with NNS combo on a 0 hit Arrest Needle racast/caseal with V502.

when the bird doesn't spawn and fly/bash Immediately right at you

Zu behavior can be predicted. If it spawns far enough from you, it's going to charge you. If you are too close it will do foies as first attack, and if you are at a medium range, it will laser you. Basically you can force them to do what you want with just your placement.

When spinners don't spawn between you and the colored spinner

There is a short delay before you can target them, so you can still quick hit the colored one before the white ones "activate" or go around them or use DM instead which DPS is also revelant against Spinners.

or worse case scenario, a random spinner spawns below you

You were too close to a teamate then, or you rushed into it. The 3 white spinners always spawn around you, not directly below you.

When the Astark doesn't quick-attack

I assume you mean the jump attack. That is not random either, Astark will jump at you if you are too far from each other and he's spotted you for a short delay. The reason why most Astarks didn't jump in my runs is because I forced them not to, by simply moving toward them at the moment they see me, not because I was lucky.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, R-78 said:

I assume you mean the jump attack. 

About this, when I meant the quick attack one I meant when he starts spamming his mid-range attack really fast :onion-head22:

When he Is close enough to attack, he would either attack once, or spam the same attack for like 6 or 7 times nonstop.

7 hours ago, Kotta said:

or spam the same attack for like 6 or 7 times nonstop.

You can turn that into your advantage by using quick weapons with long recovery time (i.e mechguns) and spam NNN until it dies

The one thing about astark which I'm unsure about is sometimes it jumps super fast, and other times its a long drawn out jump. Come to think of it, Hildelts have the same thing with their jumps and lightning attacks where sometimes there's a huge telegraph and sometimes its instantaneous (damn you hildetorr megid). Any idea what triggers that?

3 hours ago, TheIronSheik said:

The one thing about astark which I'm unsure about is sometimes it jumps super fast, and other times its a long drawn out jump. Come to think of it, Hildelts have the same thing with their jumps and lightning attacks where sometimes there's a huge telegraph and sometimes its instantaneous (damn you hildetorr megid). Any idea what triggers that?

From what I've noticed, I believe that Is because when he catches sign of you close to his line of perception, In after a second (or around that, Idk >.>) he starts to rush at you, and since at certain range It jumps at you, maybe "Both his range jump and Running time triggers together", so the jump happens Instantly. [Just my thoughts about It :onion-head49:]

Or also, there are two ranges In which his jumping triggers, and the closer range triggers a slow jump, while the further range triggers the Instant Jump? :onion-head65:

5 hours ago, TheIronSheik said:

Hildelts have the same thing with their jumps and lightning attacks where sometimes there's a huge telegraph and sometimes its instantaneous (damn you hildetorr megid).

This can happen only once at most, they will not do that anymore once they've hit you OR you hit them.

So just make sure to damage them at spawn to prevent them from doing instant gizonde/megid.

• Like 1