Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Something like a mail? Not the chat/letters mail, but for items. I find it hard and struggle to pass some items to other account without the help of someone else... I tried it once by dual client and I messed up and both my characters logged out and everything I had left on the floor... well... you know. It was a noob mistake but... it happens... if you dont know how to manage dual client-ing. Of course it could come with some fee, be it meseta or pds/dts, or anything else.

12 hours ago, Yuniko said:

Something like a mail? Not the chat/letters mail, but for items. I find it hard and struggle to pass some items to other account without the help of someone else... I tried it once by dual client and I messed up and both my characters logged out and everything I had left on the floor... well... you know. It was a noob mistake but... it happens... if you dont know how to manage dual client-ing. Of course it could come with some fee, be it meseta or pds/dts, or anything else.

I guess that would be a nice thing to implement, but also using multiple clients isn't really that hard...
The only issue, as you pointed it out.. was having items on the floor, just use the trade window like you should with any other trade, even if you were to disconnect or crash, you should be ok.

20 minutes ago, Soly said:

I guess that would be a nice thing to implement, but also using multiple clients isn't really that hard...
The only issue, as you pointed it out.. was having items on the floor, just use the trade window like you should with any other trade, even if you were to disconnect or crash, you should be ok.

Pero eran muchas cosas, más que nada techs, y no quería hacerlo por partes xD

No solo serviría para pasar cosas a otra cuenta, también si queremos regalar a alguien algún ítem, que se le pueda mandar sin que tengan que estar online.

Sé que en el menú de team hay in opción para mandar item, pero creo que no está funcionando, lo intenté una vez y solo se queda en "sending item" o algo así. 

Estaría genial si se puede hacer eso 🤗

27 minutes ago, Yuniko said:

Sé que en el menú de team hay in opción para mandar item, pero creo que no está funcionando, lo intenté una vez y solo se queda en "sending item" o algo así. 

Si, esa opcion no funciona, y eso solo para el equipo, y creo que tienen que estar en linea de todas maneras.

27 minutes ago, Yuniko said:

Pero eran muchas cosas, más que nada techs, y no quería hacerlo por partes

Solo se pueden dejar 50 items en el suelo, despues de eso, comienzan a desaparecer, entonces de igual forma no se podrian pasar mas de dos inventarios.
Y tambien, solo se pueden recojer 30 (si tienes el inventario vacio), no le veo problema en hacer 2 trades por el trade window.

Esa es la solucion mas sencilla que ya existe.

• 2 weeks later...

[Silly request, though :onion-head09: ]

Enable an option within the "option" window of the launcher on the "General" section: An option to disable Tekker from asking you "Do you want to equip It now?"  [or... maybe an option where he asks If you are sure about It ;]

-You see? :onion90:

-Nani? :onion122:

-Siiiiiiiiiiiilly! :onion108:

-Bakana-! AAAAH! :onion119::onion-head10:

• Dislike 1

I would like to see an endgame katana weapon added. The class of weapons seems to be overlooked, and in my time on this server I have yet to run into anyone using a katana weapon in any difficulty level. And at higher levels there's no viable katana option. Compared to sabers, which has the 100 souls (a 1200atp weapon with spirit special), katana has magic hammer at around half the atp with beserk, or orotiagito which requires a specific frame to meet it's full potential.

Just seems like a waste of a weapon class. I like the animation, but maybe it's terrible. That's the thing, I've never had any incentive to really see for myself because there is no weapon in this class that offers anything that isn't already done better by a weapon in a different class

**Edit: Also the Oro just sucks in general cause it's impossible to get one with % without blowing PS or DTs on it**

Edited by jdhenry124

1 hour ago, jdhenry124 said:

I would like to see an endgame katana weapon added. The class of weapons seems to be overlooked, and in my time on this server I have yet to run into anyone using a katana weapon in any difficulty level. And at higher levels there's no viable katana option. Compared to sabers, which has the 100 souls (a 1200atp weapon with spirit special), katana has magic hammer at around half the atp with beserk, or orotiagito which requires a specific frame to meet it's full potential.

Just seems like a waste of a weapon class. I like the animation, but maybe it's terrible. That's the thing, I've never had any incentive to really see for myself because there is no weapon in this class that offers anything that isn't already done better by a weapon in a different class

**Edit: Also the Oro just sucks in general cause it's impossible to get one with % without blowing PS or DTs on it**

You already have one, it's called the Tsumikiri J-Sword.  It's also the second strongest sword in the game, next to a Dark Flow.

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item/&id=003200

Sorry, but J-Swords single-target combos are rather useless next to a Sword's multi-target, wide arc combo.

It is what it is... 

Edited by Trigunman

1 minute ago, Trigunman said:

You already have one, it's called the Tsumikiri J-Sword.  It's also the second strongest sword in the game, next to a Dark Flow.

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item/&id=003200

Sorry, but J-Swords single-target combos are rather useless next to a Sword's multi-target, wide arc combo.

It is what it is... 

This is a sword...

And you missed my point. You could say that sabers are useless compared to multi hit weapons, but 100 souls is very useful in many scenarios. Why is an entire weapon class neglected because a weapon in the sword class looks like a katana? I'm not really following the logic

Just now, jdhenry124 said:

This is a sword...

And you missed my point. You could say that sabers are useless compared to multi hit weapons, but 100 souls is very useful in many scenarios. Why is an entire weapon class neglected because a weapon in the sword class looks like a katana? I'm not really following the logic

Yes and you've missed MY point.

Katanas are a single-target weapon.

Swords are multi-targeting weapons, up to 10 targets.

At best a "Katana" clone of Excalibur/100 Souls can only hit up to 3 CLOSE targets.

I.e. for a hunter, katanas and even sabers are INFERIOR for hitting multiple targets, which is far more desirable.

They simply do not have many weapons to choose from for hitting multiple targets at once, save partisans or slicers.

Can you guess which blade Triblader my lvl 200 HUmar uses about 95% of the time?

Look, I love katanas too, I own 2 IRL shinobigata swords myself, but in this game...

Compared to other melee weapons HUs have available, they suck. (and I take no joy in saying that)

So IMHO, you want a awesome katana for a HU?

Stick with a TJS or get the staff to make a clone of it with some other special on it.

My 2 pesos amigo...

1 minute ago, Trigunman said:

Yes and you've missed MY point.

Katanas are a single-target weapon.

Swords are multi-targeting weapons, up to 10 targets.

At best a "Katana" clone of Excalibur/100 Souls can only hit up to 3 CLOSE targets.

I.e. for a hunter, katanas and even sabers are INFERIOR for hitting multiple targets, which is far more desirable.

They simply do not have many weapons to choose from for hitting multiple targets at once, save partisans or slicers.

Can you guess which blade Triblader my lvl 200 HUmar uses about 95% of the time?

Look, I love katanas too, I own 2 IRL shinobigata swords myself, but in this game...

Compared to other melee weapons HUs have available, they suck. (and I take no joy in saying that)

So IMHO, you want a awesome katana for a HU?

Stick with a TJS or get the staff to make a clone of it with some other special on it.

My 2 pesos amigo...

I understand that the nature of the game is multi hit>single hit. But that didn't stop the server from adding an inferno Girasole, 100 souls, blood sword, power glove, blood tornado, etc. I know that the majority of the time, these weapons are outclassed by other weapons. But I think it's fun to play around with different weapon types, and I love that these weapons exist on this server, it's one of the reasons I'm here.

I guess it just depends on how you like to play. If everyone was only concerned about maximizing efficiency, then every single player would be a RAcast with a dark meteor. And that would be boring. 

Just giving my two pesetas too. Lol 

This has probably been suggested but would it be possible to have scape dolls stack able in banks but not on characters? We cant have them both be stack able because that would be a bit overpowered but I think freeing up a ton of bank space would be nice for everyone. I know I don't even try to pick them up much anymore just because I have more than I will probably ever use in my bank and don't want to take up even more space. Not sure its even possible with how the game is coded but would be a very nice QOL change.

5 hours ago, Malcoren said:

This has probably been suggested but would it be possible to have scape dolls stack able in banks but not on characters? We cant have them both be stack able because that would be a bit overpowered but I think freeing up a ton of bank space would be nice for everyone. I know I don't even try to pick them up much anymore just because I have more than I will probably ever use in my bank and don't want to take up even more space. Not sure its even possible with how the game is coded but would be a very nice QOL change.

would be nice but,  i don't think it should be done,  if scape dolls stack up to 99, it would be a bit overpowered to have people running around with invulnerability. if you want to reduce your amount of scape doll you can sell them in the shop for some meseta... ^^

maybe lowering the drop rate could be a solution, less scape doll in circulation could open a new way of farming item for pds ^^

Edited by 3Psy

7 hours ago, 3Psy said:

would be nice but,  i don't think it should be done,  if scape dolls stack up to 99, it would be a bit overpowered to have people running around with invulnerability. if you want to reduce your amount of scape doll you can sell them in the shop for some meseta... ^^

maybe lowering the drop rate could be a solution, less scape doll in circulation could open a new way of farming item for pds ^^

Like I said you shouldn't have them be stack-able on characters, just in the banks. Character stacks would be over powered as you mentioned.

• Like 2