Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

3 minutes ago, R-78 said:

There is nothing that needs to get fixed in that quest (except the translations maybe).

Yeah, the translation and speech bubbles are terrible. Sorry to have wasted your time.

EP1 Path to Salvation. Can we just get rid of that laser fence by the waterfall? Lol. It serves no purpose and everyone exploits around it. 

57 minutes ago, C01D1 said:

EP1 Path to Salvation. Can we just get rid of that laser fence by the waterfall? Lol. It serves no purpose and everyone exploits around it. 

Nope, this one was actually never meant to be passed through until you press the final switch in Ruin 1, not going to simplify that exploit. I'd rather add a bank to that quest honestly.

There are some other unintended exploits in PTS such as going through the last Ruin 1 room laser fences since the creator forgot to set a collision, and skipping Ruin 3 first room by abusing Multiplayer desynchro.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Nope, this one was actually never meant to be passed through until you press the final switch in Ruin 1, not going to simplify that exploit. I'd rather add a bank to that quest honestly.

There are some other unintended exploits in PTS such as going through the last Ruin 1 room laser fences since the creator forgot to set a collision, and skipping Ruin 3 first room by abusing Multiplayer desynchro.

You are correct. The amount of crap we do in quests that are second nature... The seabed drop downs etc. It's interesting because the only time I really notice it now is when I see my recordings after the fact lol. 

1 hour ago, Saber +7 said:

I have translations of nearly every quest so if that’s something actually desired it could be added. 

As long as they're semi-decent and not machine translations (like New Mop-Up 1), I would love to get better translations to some of the quests that are intelligible.

Hi, I just wanted to share this and maybe someone already said it but I really don't want to browse through 200+ pages...

Not sure if this can be done and it's not something like really helpful cause the game still works great without it... Would be nice to have an option in the menu to "switch character" instead of logging out all the way to start screen. It only saves a bit of time, haha.

Edited by Yuniko

so, i noticed yall made a love rappy mag for the v day event.

is it possible to make a shambertin mag? shamby is my boy and id love to rock a shamby mag

Maybe make its animation it does when it activates an effect its death animation where it wiggles it wiw legs.

#shambymag2020

• Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 9:24 PM, Yuniko said:

Hi, I just wanted to share this and maybe someone already said it but I really don't want to browse through 200+ pages...

Not sure if this can be done and it's not something like really helpful cause the game still works great without it... Would be nice to have an option in the menu to "switch character" instead of logging out all the way to start screen. It only saves a bit of time, haha.

That's how the game works, sadly

16 hours ago, applesaucin said:

so, i noticed yall made a love rappy mag for the v day event.

is it possible to make a shambertin mag? shamby is my boy and id love to rock a shamby mag

Maybe make its animation it does when it activates an effect its death animation where it wiggles it wiw legs.

#shambymag2020

If only we could... that'd be pretty nice

26 minutes ago, onyxdude said:

I have a weapon idea. What about a card wep that freezes like frozen shooter projectile( 1 shot to freeze) and call it Icicle or Popsicle?

Why make it a card though? Blizzard on a card would be rather lame since there’s no gain from stacking that special during the 3rd attack. 

well theres not many card weaps that hold a good utility weap (besides add spec to id cards) but look at it like fs, you never attack 3 time with the spec cuz the first shot freezes (or you just want that dmg :p).But it could be a handgun or maybe daggers or whatever guilty light is with its projectile.

Devil's horns as shield. There's already a Halo one, why not a devil one? And it goes well with the devils wing or tail mags and demonic fork 😍🤩

On 5/10/2020 at 2:07 PM, Yuniko said:

Devil's horns as shield. There's already a Halo one, why not a devil one? And it goes well with the devils wing or tail mags and demonic fork 😍🤩

U know I kinda like that idea

• Like 1

On 5/10/2020 at 4:07 PM, Yuniko said:

The ears in general look pretty bad. Horns I support! 

• Like 1