Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

4 hours ago, Salem11 said:

No, that is not correct! L&K 38 is 170.0 Distance (Handgun) best for bosses or other near target and Serene Swan is 210.0 Distance (Rifle) nice on MAX S ep2 at Flowers can destroy everything that is not the same difference and never throw the Serene Swan you need something :rolleyes:

Please accept the L&K 38 on combo thank you very much :)

The only likelihood of this happening is if the L&K 38 Combo's damage gets nerfed...  So go ahead and accept that very likely possibility if we (ever) get combo on it.

Personally, I like it the way it is now, more damage per hit vs. more hits with less damage.  The thing has a pretty fast recovery rate after it's attack too.

Another aspect as well...  Is if they decide to lower it's base ATA on the weapon as well instead of nerfing it's damage, which will make it next to worthless in effectiveness with all non-RA characters. (blah!)

Bottom line, don't expect to get everything you want with the L&K 38 Combo, (i.e. an uber weapon) fully expect some changes on not just adding combo to balance it out.  The balance of weapons on the respective classes on this server is already precarious enough as is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Trigunman said:

The only likelihood of this happening is if the L&K 38 Combo's damage gets nerfed...  So go ahead and accept that very likely possibility if we (ever) get combo on it.

Personally, I like it the way it is now, more damage per hit vs. more hits with less damage.  The thing has a pretty fast recovery rate after it's attack too.

Another aspect as well...  Is if they decide to lower it's base ATA on the weapon as well instead of nerfing it's damage, which will make it next to worthless in effectiveness with all non-RA characters. (blah!)

Bottom line, don't expect to get everything you want with the L&K 38 Combo, (i.e. an uber weapon) fully expect some changes on not just adding combo to balance it out.  The balance of weapons on the respective classes on this server is already precarious enough as is.

Combo locked LK38 is essentially a ranged DF(in vanilla). Unlocking it would just make playing HUcast EVEN MORE lopsided. It’s insanely strong as it is and people haven’t bothered to use it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saber +7 said:

Combo locked LK38 is essentially a ranged DF(in vanilla). Unlocking it would just make playing HUcast EVEN MORE lopsided. It’s insanely strong as it is and people haven’t bothered to use it. 

I'm super curious to see in action the player exclusive weapon "Captain Combat" that was made for Elefesis some years ago.

Yep, I can easily believe that weapon would be stupid powerful, right up there with Dark Meteor's wide beam combo in sheer damage.

My newest character, a HUcast, "Quad-Bash", currently at lvl 118, is already dishing out some impressive damage with a L&K 38 Combat.

Captain Combat - Ultima PSOBB Wiki

Edited by Trigunman
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Trigunman said:

I'm super curious to see in action the player exclusive weapon "Captain Combat" that was made for Elefesis some years ago.

It is super lame. Doesn't shoot 5 bullets but only 1.

Feel free to test it yourself on Test server.

2 hours ago, Trigunman said:

Yep, I can easily believe that weapon would be stupid powerful, right up there with Dark Meteor's wide beam combo in sheer damage.

My newest character, a HUcast, "Quad-Bash", currently at lvl 118, is already dishing out some impressive damage with a L&K 38 Combat.

Captain Combat - Ultima PSOBB Wiki

30 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Saw it in action some time ago, can confirm it's extremely lame and underwhelming.

Edited by bobshlibidich

55 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Whaaaaaaa????

Seriously?  One shot?!?!  That's it?!?!  No 3x5 shot combo,15 total shots of utter DOOM?!?!

Elefesis, U=FAIL!  *facepalm*  (...or succeeded in creating the ultimate troll weapon XD )

Son I am disappoint...

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Trigunman said:

I would L&K 38 just ranger equip and combo would be nice.

• Like 1

Daylight scar needs to be upgraded to nightmare scar. Special ability would be insta death to enemies in the field if used with a hunter by the name of sandra. That would be nice!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sandra said:

Daylight scar needs to be upgraded to nightmare scar. Special ability would be insta death to enemies in the field if used with a hunter by the name of sandra. That would be nice!

You mean like s-beat blades or am I r/wooshing myself?

11 hours ago, bobshlibidich said:

You mean like s-beat blades or am I r/wooshing myself?

No. I was joking. But it would be a black daylight scar, and the special would insta-kill all enemies in the room if equiped by a Hucaseal with the ign sandra. If not then the special would be suicide

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

How about a co op mode. 

You choose 4 characters to lock in and those characters can only play / trade with those other 3 chosen. As you finish harder quests you start unlocking s ranks.  :D similar vibe to challenge but with more longevity.

theyre stripped of gear and made level 1 zero matt'd when you start.

No id switching so you have to choose your 4 char id carefully.

Edited by applesaucin

On 2/4/2020 at 9:46 PM, applesaucin said:

How about a co op mode. 

You choose 4 characters to lock in and those characters can only play / trade with those other 3 chosen. As you finish harder quests you start unlocking s ranks.  :D similar vibe to challenge but with more longevity.

theyre stripped of gear and made level 1 zero matt'd when you start.

No id switching so you have to choose your 4 char id carefully.

Tbh this would be more like some RP stuff that people agree to do between themselves...