Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

5 hours ago, duja1001 said:

Id really like to change my forum name, id like the possibility of changing your name on forums for DTs.

i know it would probably cause alot of confusion and work but to be just Duja would be awesome.

or maybe could use NYC ? 
(winkwink)

I wanted to change my forum name last year, I asked Soly and he did it for me out of the goodness of his heart. (Bless him)

14 minutes ago, applesaucin said:

Chair races held in the lobby, hosted by gms. Winner gets 10 pds. 

The chair racing event.

On the same note have soccer battles in lobby 14/15 for pds.

There’s no good way to have chair races sadly. There’s too much latency and each participants screen could look different. 

If the gms can turn off their nameplate and use the banner to notify everyone,

You could do gm lobby hide and seek. First to find the gm gets an event item. 

Just trying to think of practical / silly community gags/games. 

For the gameplay side, if you could make it say the sectionid of a room when you hit tab on it in lobby that would be super helpfull. I see a ttf room with two lvl 100s and think "id be glad to help, especially if its whitill... hmmm...." 

So, I was curious about the possibility of a raid-type quest or even difficulty. Maybe something similar to WOI but have a LONG drawn out version to really test the best! Idk how everyone feels about having woi's aspect of getting sent to the lobby upon death but I figured if anything just having continuous waves and a really buffed (possibly randomized) boss at the end with maybe an increased drop rate from said boss if defeated. I understand that this may be a strech or down right impossible but i figured id throw it out there :D

in addition to this and a reminder of this idea I had a while back...I was thinking about an custom mag for the triforce event. A mag that looks like navi or tatl and tael from majoras mask with maybe a "hey listen" when charged lol :)

Edited by jsiordia93
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, jsiordia93 said:

So, I was curious about the possibility of a raid-type quest or even difficulty. Maybe something similar to WOI but have a LONG drawn out version to really test the best! Idk how everyone feels about having woi's aspect of getting sent to the lobby upon death but I figured if anything just having continuous waves and a really buffed (possibly randomized) boss at the end with maybe an increased drop rate from said boss if defeated. I understand that this may be a strech or down right impossible but i figured id throw it out there :D

in addition to this and a reminder of this idea I had a while back...I was thinking about an custom mag for the triforce event. A mag that looks like navi or tatl and tael from majoras mask with maybe a "hey listen" when charged lol :)

There’s already an E2 quest that’s pretty much as you describe “continuous waves” that’s “really hard” and has only been completed by a select few on Ultima. It has better prizes than any event on the server as well. 

5 minutes ago, jsiordia93 said:

Ah...lol in that case what is the name of this quest??? 

Cal’s Clock Challenge. Most players don’t even try it for whatever reason. It’s much more complex than WoI though. There’s also another really tough quest that’s called Realms of War that’s very hard and has only been completed by a few. 

New players should be automatically put in a specific team. Have a couple good players in that team as well to point them in the right direction. Having access to team chat with other new players would be very helpful and sprinkling a few good players to get em on track would be nice. 

This game is intimidating when you dont know what youre doing lol.

2 hours ago, applesaucin said:

New players should be automatically put in a specific team. Have a couple good players in that team as well to point them in the right direction. Having access to team chat with other new players would be very helpful and sprinkling a few good players to get em on track would be nice. 

This game is intimidating when you dont know what youre doing lol.

Thats kind of what discord is for tho

7 hours ago, Saber +7 said:

This is even stronger than Serene Swan and so many people threw a fit about that weapon alone. 

years ago this weapon had combo, people always will be dissatisfied for something, i dont see whats wrong with this 

8 hours ago, Saber +7 said:

This is even stronger than Serene Swan and so many people threw a fit about that weapon alone. 

No, that is not correct! L&K 38 is 170.0 Distance (Handgun) best for bosses or other near target and Serene Swan is 210.0 Distance (Rifle) nice on MAX S ep2 at Flowers can destroy everything that is not the same difference and never throw the Serene Swan you need something :rolleyes:

Please accept the L&K 38 on combo thank you very much :)

Edited by Salem11