Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any chance HUcaseal can get something special like how HUnewearl kinda has Lindcray? Something cool like daggers or the often maligned fist weapon types would be a neat exclusive to that class to highlight their unique attack animations. Sure there's Power Glove, but that was made for another purpose entirely and androids can't use the special.

50 minutes ago, Wavebuster said:

Any chance HUcaseal can get something special like how HUnewearl kinda has Lindcray? Something cool like daggers or the often maligned fist weapon types would be a neat exclusive to that class to highlight their unique attack animations. Sure there's Power Glove, but that was made for another purpose entirely and androids can't use the special.

I noticed the HU cast types can use some pretty strong and unique weapons already, namely the Berdysh, Red/Crimson Sword, Chainsawd, Two Kamui and even the mighty Laconium Axe!

For long range stuff, they still have the L&K 38 Combat, Guld Milla, Dual Bird, Egg Blaster MK2.

The casts have some pretty strong weapons already, creating something new and unique for the HUcaseal will be a challenge I think...

I do believe you're on the right track with some sort of daggers, HUcaseals really shine with them IMHO, although they do have access to Two Kamui.

Maybe even some sort of mid-level big sword with some Beserk or charge, I noticed they can't use Zanba...

18 minutes ago, Trigunman said:

I noticed the HU cast types can use some pretty strong and unique weapons already, namely the Berdysh, Red/Crimson Sword, Chainsawd, Two Kamui and even the mighty Laconium Axe!

For long range stuff, they still have the L&K 38 Combat, Guld Milla, Dual Bird, Egg Blaster MK2.

The casts have some pretty strong weapons already, creating something new and unique for the HUcaseal will be a challenge I think...

I do believe you're on the right track with some sort of daggers, HUcaseals really shine with them IMHO, although they do have access to Two Kamui.

Maybe even some sort of mid-level big sword with some Beserk or charge, I noticed they can't use Zanba...

I do have a Two Kamui and unfortunately it suffers from the same issue that Inferno Girasole does. Though they are the strongest ATP weapons of their class, their ATP lead isn't by much and their strongest damage comes only in the form of Hard Attacks.  If you want to get up in something's face to use a single target melee weapons it needs to be for a good reason, and (charge) Ten Years Blades only recently provided one. I was hoping for something to fill in a desire for HUcaseal to have something nice to compete with HUcast damage output if only situationally, and also developing upon the idea of Hunters truly being the melee damage experts. TYBs are certainly all well and good but too many classes have access to them, imo.

On 10/8/2019 at 10:18 AM, RedDingo said:

Increase Double Saber;s Targets to 5 and its Horizontal Angle to 360 Degrees. I want that spinning to actually damage enemies behind me.

Not happening. 

3 hours ago, Wavebuster said:

HUs in general have some of the most busted weapons as is, but maybe one day something will come up. 

1 hour ago, Wavebuster said:

I do have a Two Kamui and unfortunately it suffers from the same issue that Inferno Girasole does. Though they are the strongest ATP weapons of their class, their ATP lead isn't by much and their strongest damage comes only in the form of Hard Attacks.  If you want to get up in something's face to use a single target melee weapons it needs to be for a good reason, and (charge) Ten Years Blades only recently provided one. I was hoping for something to fill in a desire for HUcaseal to have something nice to compete with HUcast damage output if only situationally, and also developing upon the idea of Hunters truly being the melee damage experts. TYBs are certainly all well and good but too many classes have access to them, imo.

HUcl is never meant to keep up with HUct DPS. Can HUcl not use Fury of the Beast?

please Arrest faust and Fronzen faust should same as Iron faust shot why has the only single shot and too expensive Arrest booster or Fronzen booster to buy or heavy drop at Olga or Kondrie I do not understand... :onion-head33:

Edited by Salem11

4 hours ago, Salem11 said:

please Arrest faust and Fronzen faust should same as Iron faust shot why has the only single shot and too expensive Arrest booster or Fronzen booster to buy or heavy drop at Olga or Kondrie I do not understand... :onion-head33:

They’re currently broken. They’re to be fixed at some point, but the timeline is uncertain. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just revisiting that HUcaseal fist weapon idea with something I drafted up quickly while trying to make it sound "PSO":

O-Nemuri Touch

ATP: +2000 (perhaps grindable)
ATA: +75
EVP: +80

Special: Berserk
Usable by: HUcast, HUcaseal
Req: 228 ATA 🤗

A CPU that scans enemies' vital spots. Its high power draw disables weapons systems, but a precision melee CAST can use this data to deadly effect.

Edited by Wavebuster

• 2 weeks later...

Bring hucast/hucaseal up to racast level. Racast has macho blades and dark meteor, along with better ata for devils/hell or zalure spread. Hucast has psycho raven if you got lucky, or.....higher ATP you cant hit with because evasion is so high? I assume for hucaseal since I never see them ever.