Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

2 hours ago, Noob Saibot said:

For example, when I use Virtual Full Screen on Ephinea, it messes up with the Ultima settings (that is, it overwrites Ultima's screen mode and now our client becomes Classic Full Screen mode).

The opposite also happens, when I use Virtual Full Screen here, Ephinea Client settings gets overwitten and starts using Classic Full Screen mode >.<.

So each client is messing with each other, and I belive there's no one better than you that could find a fix for this oversight.

Do you think that would be viable, to make Ultima settings completely separated from Ephinea?

While thinking about it, I think I know why it breaks, I suppose I could move my virtual full screen setting to a different registry key too.

3 hours ago, Noob Saibot said:

Also, do you think it would be possible to make latest saved login on Ultima stops overwritting Ephinea latest saved login?

I'll send you a DM

5 hours ago, HUNTER_ said:

Could we get an option to turn green names off for the individual games when they are active?

You can already turn off the EXP boost, I guess I might end up looking into the rare monsters... but then I might just bundle those 2

5 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

Having another drop sound for ubers (i.e STA, PGF, C/B, etc) would be cool. Kind of like PSO2 where higher rarities have different sounds.

Iirc they only have the extra sound for the highest star tier right? ... I'm not sure if it's even worth it...
But since the sound handling is client side, could you get me a high quality version of that other sound? I can look into allowing different sounds based on the number set in _items.ini

Also while on this, probably is a good idea for _items.ini to be an override instead of being the only file being read.

• Like 3

Usually, when a PGF or STA drops, you don't miss it xD

At this point I'd just remove the sound on trash rares in the config file

• Like 1

Don’t know if the likes my Ill Gill Scythe suggestion got means it’s feasible but I’ll through in another suggestion that is.

Laconium Sword

Description: A legendary sword forged from refined laconium. In worthy hands, it is said to unleash a mighty wave of energy to defend its wielder when their life is in peril.

Type: Sword

Model: 154 (Kaladbolg)

Texture: ??? (Custom?)

ATP Req: 650

ATP: +700-800

ATA: +70

Stat Boost: +10 to all resistances

Special: Dark Flow Energy Wave when User HP is at 10% or lower.

Bonus: DFP and EVP +100 when equipped w/ Alis’ Resolve.

On 8/25/2019 at 3:55 AM, mudkipzjm said:

I think it'd add something for players who already have everything to do, especially when there's nothing going on.

I agree with this. Any content that could enhance the end game would be a benefit to Ultima.

• Like 3

New to the sever. Really enjoy it thus far and wanted to thank you for keeping the PSO world alive.

Do you happen to have a queue to allow users to pick a quest and have it fill with players that are waiting in the lobby?

Also not sure if i overlooked it, but is the quest central dome fire swirl available to play?

Thanks a bunch!!

Also if there is anything i can do to support the site please inform me.

• Like 2

Ruby Bullet + Soul Booster = [Mechgun] Soul Ruby Guns [+350 - 350 ATP] [+60 ATA] [+50 DFP] [+25 Grinder] Special: Geist [Distance H: 120.0] [Distance V: 30.0] [Angle H: 10*] [Angle V: 36*] [Targets: 1] Class: All

Zanba + Soul Booster = Father Zanba [+610-738 ATP] [+55 ATA] [+45 Grinder] Special Beserk [Distance H: 25.0] [Distance V: 30.0] [Angle H: 45*] [Angle V: 26*] [Targets: 10] Class: Hunters

Godric's Cloak + Proof of Sonic Team = [Armor] Sonic Cloak [+165 DFP] [+ 315 EVP] [+30 All Stats] Tech Booster: 200% Gizonde 35% Gibarta 85% Razonde  EFR: 25 ETH: 20 EIC: 25 EDK: 25 ELT: 20 Class: Fomar

Edited by Salem11

14 minutes ago, Hawk said:

and create a unit that cures poison, confuse, paralyze, freeze, etc. when equipped. 

On 11/1/2018 at 7:59 PM, Fyrewolf5 said:

No. State/Maintenance was removed after dreamcast (and sacred guard was altered to not have same effect). You have to decide what cures you need to bring to quests, not going to make one that just does everything.

Maybe make an armor with a grants boost. There are weapons and a shield, but I can't think of an armor that does. It's not necessary, but it could be fun.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Maybe make an armor with a grants boost. There are weapons and a shield, but I can't think of an armor that does.

Select Cloak boosts Grants by 10% and MotherGarb+ randomly boosts it by 30% (~1/3 attacks).

No clue why it isn't on the Wiki.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, R-78 said:

Select Cloak boosts Grants by 10% and MotherGarb+ randomly boosts it by 30% (~1/3 attacks).

No clue why it isn't on the Wiki.

I had no idea. I was even using mothergarb+ yesterday and everytime grants did more damage, I just said "nice". Never questioned why. Well maybe an upgrade that is constant at more than 10% would be cool.

• Like 1