Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

16 hours ago, R-78 said:

No, that would be totally broken. It's like you can swap DM/DF/DB/PB for free if you can "cancel" PGF combinations and still get all items back.

Would it really be too terribly broken? All it would do is make it more convenient to switch out a DW instead of trying to find someone to swap with on the forums. Yes, you could use the PGF on another weapon to swap %s, but you’d have to buy 30 hit again for the new base item (more DT purchasing). Could also make it refund only the PGF and not the base item or you could just make DWs exempt from this exchange altogether if you felt it necessary.

Another idea would be some kind of exchange/recycle shop like pso2 has for junky rares. Grinders/materials for low rarity and easily found items, PDs for higher rarity and more difficult to find items, and multiple PDs or even a sphere(s) for higher value event items like PBC, PoST, Stellar Shard, Soul Booster, Cent/Battle, etc... Something like this would take a bit of collaboration to determine prices and everything but would be very rewarding considering most drops and even event drops just rot in our banks.

4 minutes ago, jj733 said:

Would it really be too terribly broken? All it would do is make it more convenient to switch out a DW instead of trying to find someone to swap with on the forums. Yes, you could use the PGF on another weapon to swap %s, but you’d have to buy 30 hit again for the new base item (more DT purchasing). Could also make it refund only the PGF and not the base item or you could just make DWs exempt from this exchange altogether if you felt it necessary.

Another idea would be some kind of exchange/recycle shop like pso2 has for junky rares. Grinders/materials for low rarity and easily found items, PDs for higher rarity and more difficult to find items, and multiple PDs or even a sphere(s) for higher value event items like PBC, PoST, Stellar Shard, Soul Booster, Cent/Battle, etc... Something like this would take a bit of collaboration to determine prices and everything but would be very rewarding considering most drops and even event drops just rot in our banks.

I think adding a way to trade “junk”’for something semi-useful would be awesome. I don’t like the idea of “turn in x animal part 10x for a PD or materials” because that’s a bit too OP. Maybe some really slight items like Add Slot or maybe for a lot of whatever trash item a Photon Crystal. I’d really love for the overall power level of the server to come down tbh

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jj733 said:

Would it really be too terribly broken? All it would do is make it more convenient to switch out a DW instead of trying to find someone to swap with on the forums.

In the case you suggested (total refund) yes.
You'd need only one PGF for all 4 items at the end:

- Play hunter, make a DF 100/100/0/0/80
- Decide to play ranger, cancel combination, get back PGF + Calibur 100/100/0/0/80, transfer PGF to your ranger and make DM 100/100/0/0/80
- Want to play hunter again, cancel combination again and remake DF 100/100/0/0/80 on your hunter
- Etc

All you'd lose is a couple seconds (to cancel the combination with the quest before transfering to other chars) 

Now if you suggest only the PGF refund and not the base weapon, it would be weird for other combinations since the point I first suggested was to get the base weapon back for the price of the combiner:
Hundred Souls + Soul Booster = Excalibur => the point was to get your Excalibur back rather than Soul booster since Excalibur has a totally different use than Hundred Soul and I think it is lame that your Excalibur is "lost for good" as soon as you decide to make it Hundred Souls.

I made an Hundred Soul set and I am now hunting an Excalibur set just because I also want to use berserk on my Hucast/caseal and there is nothing to do with the 15 remaining Soul Boosters rotting in my bank.

I've also seen people stuck with a Psycho Bridge looking for a Dark Bridge while POST is not even that rare... at least those combiners would be "more useful" if they could revert that.

36 minutes ago, R-78 said:

I made an Hundred Soul set and I am now hunting an Excalibur set just because I also want to use berserk on my Hucast/caseal and there is nothing to do with the 15 remaining Soul Boosters rotting in my bank.

I've also seen people stuck with a Psycho Bridge looking for a Dark Bridge while POST is not even that rare... at least those combiners would be "more useful" if they could revert that.

Yeah, if there is a way to implement some other form of failsafe to keep people from wasting the combiners it would be the way to go. I could see, like you mentioned, someone using a Soul Booster on a Hundred Souls without knowing it will revert it back to Excalibur instead of upgrading it like they thought it might.

Perhaps change the item descriptions to say it can also be used to revert items back to their previous form. A better solution, if possible, is to add some sort of confirmation prompt when you use it. Anyone could accidentally hit use, when moving inventory around or dropping items to transfer them, while they have one of the weapons equipped and then oops you just wasted two combiners 😱

I’m sure there is a secure way to implement something like this because it would be a good quality of life improvement.

***Could make an exchange shop to swap one combiner item for a corresponding reversion item. This would prevent abuse and accidental usage of the item. I.E. trade Soul Booster for Soul Drainer or whatever name it ends up having.

Edited by jj733

Hello my idea's much other items

Red Saber +  Soul Booster = [Double Saber] [First] Red Cannon [55.000 Kills] of  Double Red Cannon [+740-780 ATP] [+51 ATA] [+65 EVP] [+55 Grinder] Special: Energy Red Storm Class: Hunters --> [TOP weapon] 

Note: The special attack consumes 30% of your max HP to launch a 4 way Energy Red Storm.and Goal Targets: 10]

Delsaber's Buster + Chromatic Orb = [Sword] Falz Buster [+700-750 ATP] [+70 ATA] [+80 DFP] [+70 Grinder] Special: Demon Class: Hunter & Force

Spread Needle + Psycho Black Crystal = [Needle] Black Needle [+300-400 ATP] [+75 ATA] [+60 Grinder] Special: Demon Class: Ranger 

Twin Blaze + Chromatic Orb = [Double Saber] Inferno Blaze [+600-620 ATP] [+50 ATA] [+58 Grinder] Tech booster: 100% Foie/60% Gifoie/40% Rafoie Special Gifoie lv 12 Class: Hunter & Ranger 

Soul Banish + Soul Booster = [Partisane] ??? [633-633 ATP] [+46 ATA] [+35 Grinder] Special Berserk Class: Hunter & Force

??? Slicer: [+300-330 ATP] [+60 ATA] [+70 EVP] [+55 Grinder] [Targets:7] [Distance: 85.0] Special: Geist class: Only Force

Number One Mechguns [+50-60 ATP] [+35 ATA] [+60 Grinder] Special: Beserker [Distance: 85.0] Class: Hunter

Number Two Mechguns [+50-60 ATP] [+35 ATA] [+60 Grinder] Special: Spirit [Distance: 85.0] Class: Force

Number One Mechguns + Number Two Mechguns [Fusion]= [+60-70 ATP] [+45 ATA] [+70 Grinder] Special: Charge [Distance: 100.0] Class: All

Zero Divide + Soul Booster = Ice Dragon Divide (idk name): [+400-500 ATP] [+36 ATA] [+125 Grinder] Special: Mega Blizzard [Targets:3] [Normal Attack Targets:1] 

Raikiri + Soul Booster = ??? Sword [+700-840 ATP] [+60 ATA] [+90 Grinder] [+10 All Stats] Special: Energy Storm Note: The special attack consumes 30% of your HP max potentially reducing the user's HP to 0 killing him. Class: Hunter 

Holy Angel Spear [Partisane]: [+600-680 ATP] [+75 ATA] [+65 Grinder] Special: Arrest Tech booster: 80% Grants Class: Force

Rika's Claw + Soul Booster= (Daggers) Twins Rika's : [+590 - 670 ATP] [+54 ATA] [+65 Grinder] [+10 All Stats] Tech Booster: +40% Gifoie Gibarta Gizonde Special: Arrest Class: All

Cross Scar + ??? = ??? Daggers [ +360-400 ATP] [+30 ATA] Special: Gizonde LvL-15  Class: Cast

Twin Chakram + ??? = ??? Daggers [+680-780 ATP] [+44 ATA] [+57 Grinder] Special: Hell 

Black King Bar + PBC = Dark King Bar [+680-790 ATP]  [+52 ATA] [+80 Grinder] Special: Demon Class: Hunter & (maybe Force)

Sue Coat + Soul Booster = New Armor: [350-350 DFP] [276-320 EVP] [EFR: 50 ETH: 30 EIC: 30 EDK: 50 ELT: 30] [+125 ATP] [Tech Booster: 100% Shifta & Deband & Resta] Class: Female

??? (Kantan) =  [+800-850 ATP] [+60 ATA] [+50 Grinder] Special: Blizzard Wave --> [Distance: 85.0]--> Note: Pierce Class: HU

??? Fist = [+1200-1350]  [+80 ATA] [+32 Grinder] Special Arrest (Targets: 3) (Distance: 20.0) Class: All

PLANTAIN HUGE FAN + Chromtic Orbs = [+500-550 ATP] [+60 ATA] [+100 Grinder] Special: Aura Wind (Equip: ATP 800) Class: HU & FO

DF Field (Armor) + PGF = DFP: 380 EVP: 380 [EFR:50 ETH:50 EIC:50 EDK: 50 ELT:50] Note: Dark Flow & Dark meteor 20% ATP up, Dark Bridge or Psycho Bridge Tech booster + 20% up and half cost TP

Agito (1977) +  Proof of Sonic Team = ??? (Kantan) [+500-600 ATP] [+60 ATA} [+250 Grinder] Special: Arrest Targets: 3 Class: HU & FO

Excalibur + Proof of Sonic Team = [Twin Sword] Twin Excalibur [900-900] [+65 ATA] [+70 MST] [+50 Grinder] Special: Beserk [Targets: 3] Class: All

Kasami Bracer + Soul Booster = Samurai Bracer (Shield) [DFP: 148-160] [EVP: 260-278] [+150 ATP] EFR: 30 ETH: 30 EIC: 20 EDK: 20 ELT: 10 Class: All

I hope someone interests...

Edited by Salem11
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Put Crack Mode on a separate Ship w/ it’s own unique drop chart.
That's still a thing? Ppl complain a lot when we haved before. It could be cool to have it tho.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Larva said:

That's still a thing? Ppl complain a lot when we haved before. It could be cool to have it tho.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I think it'd add something for players who already have everything to do, especially when there's nothing going on.

10 minutes ago, Soly said:

Not impossible, but adding all the code required for it in the current source.

If you are capable of doing that, please do it for me when you can. 
I got a bunch of goodies I'd like to surprise teammies with here and there.

Hey @Soly, I am curious to know if you could make something to not let Ultima and Ephinea clients conflict with each other.

For example, when I use Virtual Full Screen on Ephinea, it messes up with the Ultima settings (that is, it overwrites Ultima's screen mode and now our client becomes Classic Full Screen mode).

The opposite also happens, when I use Virtual Full Screen here, Ephinea Client settings gets overwitten and starts using Classic Full Screen mode >.<.

So each client is messing with each other, and I belive there's no one better than you that could find a fix for this oversight.

Do you think that would be viable, to make Ultima settings completely separated from Ephinea?

Also, do you think it would be possible to make latest saved login on Ultima stops overwritting Ephinea latest saved login?

• Like 2