Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

Yes I'm aware that Excaliber isn't a double saber.  I was just asking if some could be added to the server that Fomars could use which brings me to the next point, I'm pretty sure that Fomars can't use BKB or Twin Brand (unless I missed something).  I mainly want a decent one that Fomars can use.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, wufiei said:

Yes I'm aware that Excaliber isn't a double saber.  I was just asking if some could be added to the server that Fomars could use which brings me to the next point, I'm pretty sure that Fomars can't use BKB or Twin Brand (unless I missed something).  I mainly want a decent one that Fomars can use.

They can use Inferno Girasole 

• Like 1

Basically, a male equivalent of Vivienne?

Edit for Saber's attention: I think he's after something that doesn't require events to farm up.

Edited by Kikori
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, wufiei said:

you can add a special to a type double saber for fomar

Edited by RIPBenny
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Kikori said:

I think he's after something that doesn't require events to farm up

I believe every new items this server adds (except BBS combinations) are obtainable during events only.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 10:38 PM, Stark 1 said:

Thats actually a fun idea 💡 the percentages are really high but the idea is super cool 😎 

@nnorton44 you forgot to dislike this one too 😘

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I would like to suggest an improvement that will make a hard to obtain weapon more worthwhile. The unique weapon Soul Eater has been in the game since Dreamcast. In fact I think that if the Dreamcast version were in the game it would give players reason to aquire it through the multiple quest story line to obtain Soul Eater from Kireek. In BlueBurst there is a weapon called Soul Banish this seems like an upgraded version that requires no quests (only ultimate difficulty), as well as the Ultima Reaper. Since the Ultima Reaper can be ground to 15 and Mille Faucilles can be ground 250 times.  The Dreamcast version of Soul Eater can be ground 99 times. Making this a great carry weapon that can be used by all classes and has low requirements but with the added difficulty of doing multiple quests in a row to earn the weapon make it balanced.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2019 at 4:25 AM, Harvest said:

I think you quoted the wrong post, but assuming you meant the changelog, yeah, it's not something that would have to be updated often. Admittedly, I'd personally like it to include new items, and when items do get changed, whoever did the change updates it so it's not a massive clusterfunk of people trying to find out what changed.

When SS was changed, there was a huge chat in our discord as people went to test what classes it could still be used on, whether the stats had changed, whether the range had changed. And even then, the gun was different to what was intended, being accidentally locked from HU. If that info was added to a public log, there'd be a lot less confusion on the topic.

I just read this post, and i agree 100% with the changelog and the lack of update on it. We will try to keep it more up to date at a faster time when we make changes. I think so far the only change is the addition of SS to the server. If im missing something let me know please.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2019 at 3:52 PM, wufiei said:

BkB and twin brand as Hunter exclusive gear. But dont worry theres other options for this....

Inferno girasole is the best double saber on this server and fomar can use it.

Other than that they can also use some other close range single target weps like for example Fury of the beast which are daggers with charge special and decent stats (they also look like claws so they r pretty badass)

Theres also 10 year blades which are the best single target close range type of wep in the game. They are twin swords that you can add any special to. Their stats are also higher than all the other weps of this kind.

Theres also just regular Girasole which is pretty good as well.

Only problem with those is that they are event only, if you want something that you can get out of event theres some daggers called Blood tornado. They have 70 ata, 600ish atp and unreduced demon special, these daggers are even better than BKB, you get them by using a blue black stone on a Bloody art and they (along with the other 2 equips you get with blue black stone) r pretty good for beginners.

If you mainly want a double saber type of wep then once again the best double saber is Inferno girasole. But keep in mind theres better single target CQC weps that are not doublesabers. I recommend you browse around the WIKI here on forums and threads like the one R-78 posted earlier to decide on what you wana gear up with before you start investing too much. You can also ask around on the ask a quick question thread for suggestions.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, RedDingo said:

Put Crack Mode on a separate Ship w/ it’s own unique drop chart.

This used to be a thing until a duplication bug was found. I’m not sure if they’ll ever bring it back. I think it’d be neat, but also would further divide our already small player base. 

• Like 1

It makes no sense for items like Heaven Punisher to have a lower drop rate than SJS for every ID other than one like Bluefull. The drop rate should either be changed or the item should be changed to something that justifies such a low rate.

44 minutes ago, RedDingo said:

It makes no sense for items like Heaven Punisher to have a lower drop rate than SJS for every ID other than one like Bluefull. The drop rate should either be changed or the item should be changed to something that justifies such a low rate.

You can level up a new Bluefull to level 90 in a couple of hours and get severals HP during Green Name and Happy Hours...

I don't understand your point here, HP is not powerfull on itself.

That actually is my point. HP isn't powerful enough to merit a 1/190650 rate. You're not going to try running a quest to farm Crimson Assassin as Yellowbolz. So what's the reasoning behind having Yellowbolz Crimson Assassin drop HP at such an absurd rate? It's basically a waste of a drop slot for an ID, why not replace it with another item at a rate that's actually worth farming for that ID?

Edited by RedDingo