Ideas to improve the server - feel free to post!

1 hour ago, Kikori said:

Then how about helping some of the rookies through more CCA unlocks and farming up their first ever spread needles or Adepts to help the user base grow, instead of fighting with people who you can't see eye to eye with about high-tier endgame content that few people get to see anyway?

It'd be best if you don't talk about the things you don't know or see. I have 594 teammies that I helped, and I still help randoms & friends anyway I can. 
You can think what you want tho. Thanks for the suggestion, but I already do what I can when I can. 

I created a comment for their sake here and there, because I see how difficult pso Ultima is for some to actually have fun.

People create RAmar for their first character for example, and have such a difficult time getting good, because the server is made hard by staff member's silly choices.

Many people are currently looking for hit Demon Yas9k atm, because of how it's the 1 weapon that gets the job done in Tower for the event.

It ain't balanced if hunters aren't able to put in that same work. They really ain't got the weapons available to them.

There's no reason Serene Swan should be Devil special, and not Demon special.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 5

22 minutes ago, Emewn said:

It'd be best if you don't talk about the things you don't know or see.

If there is one person you do not 'threaten or 'advise'', it's @Kikorithis guy literally tries to help every player here. 

• Like 8

Ultima is one of the easiest servers out there, lol. Half the people get away with DM spam because it's literally all ranger has to do at end game to get any results. God forbid there be any form of challenge along the way there. The only hunter that didn't already have a decent long-range option in tower was HUcaseal. HUcast/HUmar had charge Suppressed Gun, HUnewearl has Lindcray. Just because they don't have demons doesn't mean they can't be efficient in tower. The classes that'd benefit most (huney/humar) from demons anyway already have long range dps options anyway.

Again, SS is already OP enough, 4 shots per attack with 12 shots a combo adds up to a lot of DPS and you want to make it more broken, lol.

14 hours ago, Emewn said:

It'd be best if you don't talk about the things you don't know or see. I have 594 teammies that I helped, and I still help randoms & friends anyway I can. 

Wow, I had no idea there are 600 active players on Ultima. Thanks @Emewn for making this server so popular.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Dw 1

“Ideas to improve the server” 

come on guys ....

a bad idea is a bad idea let’s move on to the next ...

Back on topic , v802 would be nice 👍🏼 we have cent battle so why not v802

• Like 8

16 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

Half the people get away with DM spam because it's literally all ranger has to do at end game to get any results.

I saw you talking about this in your ranger guide, what is DM spamming?

25 minutes ago, Grand_Arbiter said:

It's where a RA doesn't switch from the Dark Meteor even if other weapons might be better. Because DM hits the whole rooms for a tons of damage. 

See also [best weapon in game]: Dark Meteor 

/edit

Edited by Dutch Ride
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Grand_Arbiter said:

Dark Meteor on a well equipped lvl 200 RA character can clear a room like nobody's business.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Grand_Arbiter said:

I'm guessing this is good for soloing but not so much for teams?

:onion-head11:

Research the phrase "damage cancel" here and you'll understand fully why...

Some weapons and even some techs are worse than others at doing it though.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Stark 1 said:

Back on topic , v802 would be nice 👍🏼 we have cent battle so why not v802

I suggested it before too, once upon a time ago! :V
I just figured 
V802 having a boost to tech speed equal to what C/Battle does for attack speed might be counter-intuitive outside of Episode 4, since only insanely expensive fully stacked FO can get their techs to match a good RA or HU's output over crowds. So a more ADEPT-ish boost still stands out to me.

• Like 1